Toribash
Hello there, My name is Nova5432, But my real name is Edo, I'm a 9th dan, my alts are: iEmerald RPGT and MythicalCat *Those are the ones i only use* I am good in boxshu and abd and lenshu *Kinda* I live in israel right now, but i came from chile,
And im 14 years old. (I like pizza ;3)

Here is my usercard: http://www.toribash.com/usercard/nova5432.png

My skype is: Nova (E-do)

Hope i get in <3 *I will show some of the replays to sparky, i don't wanna make this along one*

And you will need me for some hard fight wars in abd, i am a good fighter and i can prove it!
Originally Posted by nova5432 View Post
Hello there, My name is Nova5432, But my real name is Edo, I'm a 9th dan, my alts are: iEmerald RPGT and MythicalCat *Those are the ones i only use* I am good in boxshu and abd and lenshu *Kinda* I live in israel right now, but i came from chile,
And im 14 years old. (I like pizza ;3)

Here is my usercard: http://www.toribash.com/usercard/nova5432.png

My skype is: Nova (E-do)

Hope i get in <3 *I will show some of the replays to sparky, i don't wanna make this along one*

And you will need me for some hard fight wars in abd, i am a good fighter and i can prove it!

Originally Posted by SrCheetah View Post

We're saying no to every app until we get some stuff fixed.

And since that app is not even freeform I won't consider having you in.

Seriously, I'll post when we're accepting apps again.
Wolololololo
Hi :3
Hello , i am Keegan , i am 14 years of age and i am black belt , i mainly am into Judo mods and Mushu , i do not have any alts , i have never been in a clan , and i would love to join because i think i can make your clan stronger!
Originally Posted by Ezrk View Post
Hello , i am Keegan , i am 14 years of age and i am black belt , i mainly am into Judo mods and Mushu , i do not have any alts , i have never been in a clan , and i would love to join because i think i can make your clan stronger!

To start off, you're denied because we're not accepting apps right now. Read other posts before doing your app because now you look dumb.

Also, some tips: make your apps freeform.
Don't apply to more than one clan at once.
Wolololololo
we are saying no to every app. but we even didnt put that warning on the front page of the recruitment thread.

maybe i should be the one that apologizing to the people that applying and rejected because our condition right now.
Originally Posted by Mattkit5 View Post
we are saying no to every app. but we even didnt put that warning on the front page of the recruitment thread.

maybe i should be the one that apologizing to the people that applying and rejected because our condition right now.

Idk about others, but before I app for something, I check always the first page, and then some more towards the end to make sure I don't derp.
Wolololololo
Originally Posted by SrCheetah View Post
Idk about others, but before I app for something, I check always the first page, and then some more towards the end to make sure I don't derp.

same here.
if i applying to other clan but forget to see the first page and other ppl app.
i would be rejected and really ashamed.
People can't read Novadays, then they don't know that ATM we don't accept applications and that application must be good. Not few lines of shit from which I can't read who they are and what they want.
No alive opponent found
From me neither, the app should show their effort that they are really want to join this clan. Not just name, age and nationality.
You only live once.