Toribash
View Poll Results: Should i use this song?
Yes
2 Votes / 50.00%
No
2 Votes / 50.00%
Voters: 4. You may not vote on this poll
View Poll Results

Sorry, internet went out for a day
I meant to work more on the whole situation last night but my net was out. I'm back though.
Recruitment
Okay, here's the new policy on recruitment as I see it. If I have something wrong or you disagree please let me know.

The three leaders have full powers to recruit. (Until patriotz is unsuspended on sep 20, damasta fills in for the recruitment in that way) If the leaders see somebody they think is perfect for the clan, they can just recruit them and post a thread about them. If the clan or other leaders have major issues with the person the recruitment CAN be reversed, but otherwise the leader's judgement will just pass. Again, the clan still has the powers to reverse it. But until the clan DOES reverse it, the person is in the clan, will wear the tag, etc. If the clan wants to reverse it we will cross that bridge when we come to it.

That look good to everybody?

And again, we still need to be very selective based on personality AND skill. I will re-open a recruitment center people can post in, but once they post there we will be examining them very closely.
It's more important now than ever!
I know I said this before, but with tacobell gone we are running really low on members. It is absolutely VITAL that we stick with this thing than ever. We are tight now and that is a good thing. But we need to STAY that way. If anybody wavers it could be extremely detrimental to the clan.

For that reason, it is really important that if you have any issues with your confidence in the clan, or even potential loyalty issues that you talk to me or another leader right away, because the clan is in a delicate situation right now. (I would probably be preferable since patz can't get on his account, and I am on more than bouna) I really do not think any of you have confidence or loyalty issues, but if you DO, you need to talk to me.

Again though, I trust you all and don't think any of you are having those problems. But if you are, please just talk to me about it.

LONG LIVE CLAN ELITE!
I know you are, but until you get your account back I think we should direct things mainly to....well, people with perm. accts.
People see killergoat and dont know who you are, we dont need to advertise to the world that you are one of our leaders who is suspended...

You still have recruitment powers obviously, I just though for the next week till you are back on patriotz you should let me know about people you want to recruit and I'll take care of it. No offense or anything. You understand what I mean?
Originally Posted by hidingwarior View Post
People see killergoat and dont know who you are, we dont need to advertise to the world that you are one of our leaders who is suspended...

You still have recruitment powers obviously, I just though for the next week till you are back on patriotz you should let me know about people you want to recruit and I'll take care of it. No offense or anything. You understand what I mean?

yea thats what i was trying to tell him