Toribash
hey does anyone know what we need to do to become official?
If only everyone could be as sexy as me
sorry i havent been that active lately, ive been very busy and if im not on for a few days its because my internet is stuffed up (im at a friends house atm) some DNS problem no idea what it means so i was wondering if anyone knew what it meant and how to fix it
Act like a man of thought - Think like a man of action.
yea we have but most clans dont apply as soon as 3 weeks are up im waiting for us to get maybe at least 100 pages and get a video done :P after that i should apply for officialness
They say love is when you find the one? but what if love is the one that kills you. Think about it.
OHHHH WERE HALF WAY THERE! sorry i had that song stuck in my head even before this
-----
well im goin to sleep goodnight my friends.
Last edited by Apex; Sep 19, 2012 at 09:21 AM. Reason: <24 hour edit/bump
If only everyone could be as sexy as me
Videos aren't that important anymore. It used to be a big thing back in 2010 if your clan had a video but nowadays it doesn't really help your clan.
and emo? that doesn't mean i wouldnt like us to have one to show off are skill i really care less what others think about us having a video are not ( that wasn't meant for you emo) and if they do have a problem with it please feel free to pm me thank you now dont let the door hit you where my big ass foot kicked yuh K
They say love is when you find the one? but what if love is the one that kills you. Think about it.