Toribash
Finally a good app. You should totally just hang out in our IRC channel, I think you're decently cool.

It's funny that you're Tortle though, I always thought that was some disgusting furry whore while 2Bit is rather cool.

Anyways, be on IRC, get to know all the other people, and your chances shouldn't be too bad I think. But then again, hanz0 and Delaid have the last word.
♠NO♠
Originally Posted by Galrath View Post
Finally a good app. You should totally just hang out in our IRC channel, I think you're decently cool.

It's funny that you're Tortle though, I always thought that was some disgusting furry whore while 2Bit is rather cool.

Anyways, be on IRC, get to know all the other people, and your chances shouldn't be too bad I think. But then again, hanz0 and Delaid have the last word.

Ahah! I'm not a furry, man.
I just came up with Tortle totally out of the blue if you mean't the name but if you mean't me being a furry? Pssh no.

I had a rainbow wolf texture set before though for the hell of it because it was free. :3

Anyways, I'll do what you said and hang out in the irc.
Thanks, Galrath.
ayylmaos are real
Originally Posted by Galrath View Post
Finally a good app.

IT HAS BEEN SO LONG THAT I HAD FORGOTTEN WHAT ONE LOOKED LIKE.
O:

"i wish i could do that ken watanabe face where his eyes are really wide" -siku 2015
DONSELUKE, MASTER OF LAWSUIT
if you love america please sign this petition
B&B&B&
Originally Posted by hanz0 View Post
IT HAS BEEN SO LONG THAT I HAD FORGOTTEN WHAT ONE LOOKED LIKE.
O:

Oh, You shouldn't have!
ayylmaos are real
Originally Posted by 2Bit View Post
Oh, You shouldn't have!

Oh god oh god oh god oh god oh god oh god oh god oh god.

Get it away it hurts.

D:!
Originally Posted by enricopf View Post
i can enter or not? invite my before the result is yes.

Fuck no. This is probably the most impertinent application I've ever read. Good look at your first job interview IRL, starting the conversation with "I can haf job or not?" and the employer has no idea who you are.

Of course a toribash clan isn't as serious as a job but if you have just a few braincells you should get my point.
♠NO♠