Toribash
Originally Posted by RayA75 View Post
im sorry i meant to say that the MW2 community on the 30 is much more prone to boosting, cheating, sometimes hacking, and other unsavory things like glitching.And yes I know that hackers found kacking online will be banned but the damage would already have been done and cannot be fixed unless you contact Inf Ward but i dont have the patience to do that.Hacking isnt usual but it is very very annoying and I dont wanna risk encountering a rare occurence like that.But you cant change people and the same for a gaming community.But lets just stop the ranting and try to enjoy the game.

My entire point was, I'm pretty high ranked. And with close to 4 days of gameplay I have never accidentally encountered a hacker/modder. Your ps3 still has the carepackage glitch last time I checked. Having fun with your glitchers?
I own a 360. But ima go unsubscribe from this thread for now because i dont enjoy the game anymore.sorry if i caused any trouble but i was just speaking my opinion.well we had a nice creative discussion ravanger and yea.so later guys hope you can enjoy this game.
Last edited by Ray; Feb 24, 2010 at 03:53 AM.
Mei fati dominus, mei animi dux
Need to PM a SMod?

Unofficial Skimmer of Discussion!

Fabula Magnus wants more able RPers!
Cataclysm is still alive?

Thorn

Wiggi must love me forever now.
I have encountered some hackers who disconnected me form xbox live and they messaged me saying your too good and I hate your voice.

I stopped doing nukes because I play S&D all my sniper rifles have heartbeat sensors
I usually play with my scar-h or my AK47 both guns have heartbeat and sensors on.
/Users/18239/Pictures/iPhoto Library/Originals/2010/Feb 23, 2010/callsign-generator.php.png
Originally Posted by ravenger View Post
My entire point was, I'm pretty high ranked. And with close to 4 days of gameplay I have never accidentally encountered a hacker/modder. Your ps3 still has the carepackage glitch last time I checked. Having fun with your glitchers?

Carepackage sprinting was removed a long while ago on ps3.
i have a totally post modern tattoo of a scalene triangle.
<DeadorK> fair maiden
<DeadorK> if the cum is going to be in your mouth
<DeadorK> it shall be in mine as well
I never encountered any hackers on the PS3...

However, when I had the game for both the 360 and the PS3 I would always stumble into a hacked lobby or people using infinite grenade launchers etc.

Not always, maybe 3 times a day.
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
.::[Latin]::..-Ldr[GU]-[OLDA]-[PwN]-[TO]-[BISH]-[MG]-[WLT]

[Auction].::Full Demo Set::.
~TheElement Signature WingFlame
Originally Posted by War_Hero View Post
Carepackage sprinting was removed a long while ago on ps3.

Infinite care package glitch rather.
Oh, that was removed a few weeks ago.
i have a totally post modern tattoo of a scalene triangle.
<DeadorK> fair maiden
<DeadorK> if the cum is going to be in your mouth
<DeadorK> it shall be in mine as well