Toribash
Originally Posted by Ginkey View Post
Do you sometimes wish you weren't in the position you are in?
Like you wish that you weren't mod, etc

Sometimes I wonder why I got into it all and think about all the stuff I could have done without being part of Toribash. Most of the time, I like it though.
Originally Posted by Ginkey View Post
Do you sometimes wish you weren't in the position you are in?
Like you wish that you weren't mod, etc

Every now and then you get particularly... abrasive... user that really gets to you and nearly decide that shit like this is really not worth your time and effort.

Its a natural part of dealing with people.
-=Art is never finished, only abandoned=-
i wanted to know how to (if there are any) enter higher TC tourneys. not just the 500, 750 TC tournesy as i want to try something more errrrrrr challenging.

thanks, spazrabit
-----
Originally Posted by BenDover View Post
Every now and then you get particularly... abrasive... user that really gets to you and nearly decide that shit like this is really not worth your time and effort.

also to ben i was sondering do mods get payed for there time in $ or TC or soemthign or is it just some kind of honor to be able to do it.

sorry if im invading your privacy.

thanks,spazrabit
-----
Originally Posted by BenDover View Post

and also refering to your prahse "that this shit like this is really not worth your time or effort" are we allowed to swear in thre forums as long as we are not directing it to anyone?

thanks, spazrabit
Last edited by spazrabit; Sep 24, 2011 at 08:29 AM. Reason: <24 hour edit/bump
Originally Posted by spazrabit View Post
i wanted to know how to (if there are any) enter higher TC tourneys. not just the 500, 750 TC tournesy as i want to try something more errrrrrr challenging.

thanks, spazrabit

You can enter a gm tourney, where you are getting random items as prizes. They are hosted every now and then, you have to join a room when the global says so.

also to ben i was sondering do mods get payed for there time in $ or TC or soemthign or is it just some kind of honor to be able to do it.

sorry if im invading your privacy.

thanks,spazrabit

Nah, we don't get paid, we just do this ad honorum.

and also refering to your prahse "that this shit like this is really not worth your time or effort" are we allowed to swear in thre forums as long as we are not directing it to anyone?

thanks, spazrabit

why would you want to swear in the forum? that would probably count as spam, or useless, and you could end up warned, infracted and/or banned.
nah just wondering man. i dont swear in forums. i myself find swearing the expression of someone who cant use normal words to express them selves

thanks for the answers.
"We don't fucking care if you swear on the forums."

Basically.

If your post is more swearing than useful, or more offensive than useful, then chances are you might get infracted for either it being basically useless or it being basically flaming.

Generally, you probably SHOULDN'T swear on the forums, but we won't ban you JUST for swearing.
Squad Squad Squad lead?
The standardization of Toribash Squad roles may have gone too far!
Restocks happen the 1st of every month.
Read the Market Rules
In #Support: [19:53] <@firebolty> StileCheat: Did you try this?: would you lick onima's pussy clean for 10,000 dollars
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
question
when will the torishop be restocked in orc items and other items. alos what time ? midnight? and is it gmt time or another timezone? pm me answer please

thanks,
spazrabit