View Poll Results: Overall Rating
3 Votes / 37.50%
0 Votes / 0%
3 Votes / 37.50%
0 Votes / 0%
2 Votes / 25.00%
Voters: 8. You may not vote on this poll
View Poll Results

Yeah, we are all willing to just have a couple of matches with some of you guys, we play a lot of taekkyon, but will play other mods.

We do have the 50K to go offcial at the moment but are looking for some new members, so if you are interested come find us..
Current QI (2000 qi. minimum)3383

Previous clans (and why you left): Icof:almost died bothe leaders left for like a month Woor: did die Dark: left to apply to r and 2 [dsc]clans vortex and hero both died

Favourite/best mod (TK, Wushu, Aikido, etc.): Wushu/akido

Previous infractions (be honest): 3 infractions from when i first started playing and like 2 of them from a few weeks ago 1 ban for clan board invasion from a long time ago.

Anything else you think is worth mentioning?I am very active i spend like 6 hours on the forum a day.i have a 50 tc booster and im buying prime later today (i think)

Please post 3 replays that you think will help us review your application.
i dont have any replays i redownloaded toribash and forgot to backup my replays could i be tested ingmae instead?

▲ ▲
Originally Posted by nate456 View Post
Favourite/best mod (TK, Wushu, Aikido, etc.): Wushu/akido

Good to see a wushu player. ;]

I'll play a few games with you in Wushu and TK sometime, but at the moment it looks like a yes.
Thanks flech

Yeah, Nate me and Bash have discussed you, we are just waiting till he has played a little in-game with you.
you guys on now?

oh and i play tb off my usb and im at my grandmas so my openers lag ill be on again later today at my house without lag
but i can stil manage to pull a opener out

▲ ▲
Originally Posted by nate456 View Post
you guys on now?

I can't go on right now, but if you join the raid server (/jo raid) I'm sure David will have a few games.
Yeah /jo raid. I'll play with you for a little while, but I'm kinda busy so just a little while. =P