Toribash
View Poll Results: Which of Nikag's text effect should we use for the video?
Option 1 (itsbruce)
2 Votes / 11.11%
Option 2 (dagreja)
2 Votes / 11.11%
Option 3 (theultimatum)
14 Votes / 77.78%
Voters: 18. You may not vote on this poll
View Poll Results

http://gyazo.com/43c41de259d3b60802a067595eddb3c5
The world will end...... But dag will live.

INFORMATION- I am now reading the bible words of wisdom because I<3Kaz and he says to do it. Btw I'm atheist so I'm learnin and junk :3
Last edited by hobo; Oct 30, 2011 at 04:39 AM.
don't talk to me or my dudes ever again
Alright guys we have a few possible recruits, THZ, fast, Kylar, and maybe mjishere. However, they all suck pretty badly at aikido(no offence, they are getting better and mj can consistently beat me now) and so if you play aikido with them ever, give them tips and help so that they can get better and join. they would all bring positive impact to our clan.
and to entice you into doing as i say, i will shower you with my day's awesome replays.
Attached Files
MJ Decap.rpl (60.1 KB, 2 views)
MJ Leg Swipe.rpl (32.9 KB, 2 views)
Ulti-mate fight.rpl (84.9 KB, 3 views)
Ulti Explosion.rpl (30.1 KB, 3 views)
MJ Decap 2.rpl (43.7 KB, 2 views)
Awesome Save.rpl (49.2 KB, 2 views)
Fastboy.rpl (93.2 KB, 2 views)
Mad Panda Spar.rpl (409.0 KB, 2 views)
Perhaps he didn't want to play anymore. You know, he may have wanted to, say, I don't know, go live his life.
That guy named Poppo
You know, the leader of Fyre.
Originally Posted by poppo361 View Post
Perhaps he didn't want to play anymore. You know, he may have wanted to, say, I don't know, go live his life.

BAHAHAHAHA!!!! HOW ABSURD!!! A life beyond TB?! Nay. Anyway, we had 3 wars today, I carried the team and won them all. :3. Check the recruitment thread as well please poppo.
Silly ToriBash. Fyre doesn't die.
Hey, Hlmaster can you work on mine?
-----
BTW, anyone wanna play in game?
Last edited by pullaria; Oct 30, 2011 at 01:58 PM. Reason: <24 hour edit/bump
hello.
Originally Posted by theultimatum View Post
BAHAHAHAHA!!!! HOW ABSURD!!! A life beyond TB?! Nay. Anyway, we had 3 wars today, I carried the team and won them all. :3. Check the recruitment thread as well please poppo.

You won 3 wars?!

Anywho, fastboy got a 'no' from me, for reasons stated in the recruitment thread. Also, guys, I really am getting aggravated with the amount of spam/useless posts. There is a neat little system called the 'PM system'. It sends messages to one to six people at a time, AND NO-ONE ELSE CAN SEE THE MESSAGE! Sounds impossible, right? It's not.
That guy named Poppo
You know, the leader of Fyre.