Toribash
Hello fellow members of [Vector]
My name is daryl ellis jackson.
i am 13 and a little fact about myself was that i wasnt born to see my grandparents.
Ive met omega90 and other members of vector ingame
they re kind and friendly except for one disagreement i have had with kill4u which is at the back of my head at the current moment.
During my time in toribash i did hop to clans but ive decided to slow down and stick with one.
Vector is a clan for me because it relys truly on skill and not belts or rankings which dosent dignify ones true skill.
I havent got many special skills but i could strongly say sparring is one of my skills that i will try my best to inherit inside vector.
Attached Files
sparing.rpl (1.27 MB, 18 views)
Me. single player.
-----
If you desire ill send abd replays.
Last edited by Charm; May 7, 2014 at 09:06 PM. Reason: <24 hour edit/bump
im using old replays.
-----
here.
Attached Files
parkour with a fail.rpl (612.2 KB, 8 views)
parkour it.rpl (438.9 KB, 8 views)
sprrr.rpl (547.1 KB, 10 views)
Last edited by Charm; May 7, 2014 at 09:39 PM. Reason: <24 hour edit/bump
PHP Code:
[HTML][HTML][QUOTE][QUOTE][/QUOTE][/QUOTE][/HTML][/HTML
Hello everyone, I am bballstar or Justin, what ever you prefer. Here is a few things about me!

Basketball is my whole universe, its like the perfect ocean on a summers day, thats how much it means to me. I hope to play professional someday. I hope to play for the CHI. Bulls (I lived in Illinois for a total of eight years), or the Denver Nuggests (Im living in Colorado currently, lived here for about 5 years), but any team would do me well. Its my passion to play and watch basketball, its the reason Im playing on my 7th grade basketball team. I've been playing basketball for about 8-9 years of my life.

Now, a little background about me, I was born in Illinois, but I am currently living in Colorado. I moved when I was eight (lived in chicago for eight years), and im living in the beautiful state of Colorado. This will be my fith year living here. All of my family and some of my dearest friends live in chicago, but it was worth it moving here because my Grandpa and Grandma moved here when I was an infant. My Grandpa (I call him by papa), is one of my Closest friends. he takes me anywhere. From fishing to the court to shoot hoops. Now you know a little bit more about me.

Some of my hobbies would be more family typicall. We (meaning my family) go to Illionis every year once or twice to vist with realitives and close friends. Every once and a while we go to Missigan for a Family reunion, we go right "camping" right next to a lake and go fishing every day, if not every other. Then, we have the Disney Trips. I am a Disney Guruu, I love everything about it. Its the way I was raised. Its like my home away from home. My most favorite part about it is the fact that the whole family is together. We go to eat together, walk together, even sleep together. We could never be more closer. On top of that some of my favorite family members come with us (Such as my uncle and antie, and my grandma). Every once and a while we have some of our friends come with (last year we had my friend stay with us in Disney!). Some of my most fund memorys are made there.

Now, about toribash. I am a 3rd dan black belt that loves sparring, I beleive I am a good sparrer and thats why Im applying, here are my spars.
Attached Files
Spar v2 with jman.rpl (619.3 KB, 11 views)
Spar with hitiepie.rpl (440.5 KB, 7 views)
Spar with jman.rpl (956.5 KB, 5 views)
<BBallStar> I need something funny to happen, Bloom, nows your chance.
<BlooMedia>Icy, carry my seed.
Originally Posted by charm1 View Post
Hello fellow members of [Vector]
My name is daryl ellis jackson.
i am 13 and a little fact about myself was that i wasnt born to see my grandparents.
Ive met omega90 and other members of vector ingame
they re kind and friendly except for one disagreement i have had with kill4u which is at the back of my head at the current moment.
During my time in toribash i did hop to clans but ive decided to slow down and stick with one.
Vector is a clan for me because it relys truly on skill and not belts or rankings which dosent dignify ones true skill.
I havent got many special skills but i could strongly say sparring is one of my skills that i will try my best to inherit inside vector.

rejected and reported

stealing replays isn't cool, and it hurts that it was one of my spars

@BBallstar Apathy. App was great, replays a little eh.

You're good, but really wobbly.

I'll leave the decision upon someone else
Last edited by Marrez; May 8, 2014 at 04:56 AM.
beware
the goblin
Thanks! Im currently working on not being as wobbly.
<BBallStar> I need something funny to happen, Bloom, nows your chance.
<BlooMedia>Icy, carry my seed.