Toribash
Originally Posted by goblen11 View Post
[SPOILER="flux"]well u must be active on forum and ingame[SPOILER]

ha... you don't know me my good sir. I'm fluxpony -as the name stats- and I'm a brony. but that's of no importance, look around you'll see me, if you hadn't noticed I'm in the council, I made the clan banner -and recruitment banner- I've been here longer than you and others, I'm working on the inside. all my posts have been made here and can all be traced back to threads (as long as they are not deleted).

so before you start handing out advice, think twice, you may be talking to the soul of the clan.
Leader of nothing
@gob: yeah, gob he works from the inside. actually, almost everything you do he had a part in it.
want a events planer? well pm me !~forever a slave to the gods!
Originally Posted by Drakeco View Post
@gob: yeah, gob he works from the inside. actually, almost everything you do he had a part in it.

ha yes, now that I think about it, that is a very true and nice statement. thank you drake.
Leader of nothing
I do go ingame, yes. but rarely; it's of no importance to me. just like tc, that means nothing to me too, we wouldn't have the privet board if I didn't donate all my tc (and if others didn't donate) which summed up to around I think 21k -including my latest donation that got us the board.
Leader of nothing
yes but I didn't say it you our new friends here, and now I have set somewhat of an example I'll stop now.
Leader of nothing
I hate going ingame. What you are guys going to do today anyway.
want a events planer? well pm me !~forever a slave to the gods!