Toribash
View Poll Results: All in?
YES
4 Votes / 50.00%
no
4 Votes / 50.00%
Voters: 8. You may not vote on this poll
View Poll Results

I've tried video making but failed hard due to inexperience, so I really can't help you.

For instance, I know to record, prepare clips, add music and sounds, but when I need to add correct effect to video and things like that I'm not really good at it. Vegas is just another piece of software that is just laying on my HDD while, I'm sure, in the hands of some video maker would do wonders.
Only guy who can teach me is Snake, but he isn't that free lately. So you can ask him since he made bunch of videos.

Other thing that I would like to learn is After Effects. Ever since I saw animated comics made in it I just want to try to do some of it, but again, I have no clue. It is true that there are many learning videos on YouTube but I need something like: AF for dummies just to get started. ;]
Also, it seams, without plugins you can't do really awesome stuff and... Well, you know the thing with the 'free software' and plugins. It doesn't work like that and I don't have that large amount of money to pay for it, just because it will be used every leap year. XD

So, still nothing. :/

And I need to learn it if I ever think to produce animated intro for my upcoming event.
Bojane oces war? 3VS3 u subotu 16:00 gtm +0

Sorry for talking in Serbian language
|Serbian|#BlameTheAnimal|RIP Zizhi and Beenyxd|LaG<33|[TA]|[OoT]
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

I'm not a war-like creature, but if my liquidators want to, I won't hold them back.

To translate, we are asked to do a clan war on Saturday, at 16:00 gmt +0, 3 vs 3
Anyone interested?

Btw, which mod MadTDog?
Classic aikido big dojo...
If u want other mode u can say...
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Originally Posted by 8OJ4N View Post
I've tried video making but failed hard due to inexperience, so I really can't help you.

For instance, I know to record, prepare clips, add music and sounds, but when I need to add correct effect to video and things like that I'm not really good at it. Vegas is just another piece of software that is just laying on my HDD while, I'm sure, in the hands of some video maker would do wonders.
Only guy who can teach me is Snake, but he isn't that free lately. So you can ask him since he made bunch of videos.

Other thing that I would like to learn is After Effects. Ever since I saw animated comics made in it I just want to try to do some of it, but again, I have no clue. It is true that there are many learning videos on YouTube but I need something like: AF for dummies just to get started. ;]
Also, it seams, without plugins you can't do really awesome stuff and... Well, you know the thing with the 'free software' and plugins. It doesn't work like that and I don't have that large amount of money to pay for it, just because it will be used every leap year. XD

So, still nothing. :/

And I need to learn it if I ever think to produce animated intro for my upcoming event.

http://www.videocopilot.net/
^AF for dummies.

Also, Vegas is really simple to work with.
Get to know how crop, fades, velocity, opacity and sync with these silly points works and you're set.
If you can get New Blue plugins, I'd recommend it, those add shitloads of effects, transitions and whatnot.
retired
Powas after effect is much better!!
Also snob abd is just bigger aikido-.-...
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

So u say AikidoBig dojo is not aikido?
Its just safe from shoveling And kick lifts..
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]