View Poll Results: is streak 35 Good
Yes
5 Votes / 45.45%
No
6 Votes / 54.55%
Voters: 11. You may not vote on this poll
View Poll Results

Grats tt9
[RelaxAll]Nikelaos:Kickass is chained to this clan with indestructible shackles, his balls are also superglued to the chair.
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Man, this is really hard.
[RelaxAll]Nikelaos:Kickass is chained to this clan with indestructible shackles, his balls are also superglued to the chair.
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

well leaving a clan for inactivity sounds a bit odd to me, if you feel at ease in your clan, you don't care if it's very active or not, cause well a clan is a bunch of friends imo.
so i'm not angry at you leaving fyerr, you know i'll never be angry at you for such things, i'm just sad you didn't feel good in RA.
to quote you yes it's just a game, and yes you can make good friends too, actually i would never have believed i would befriend a 10 year old kiddo

so i'm sad to see you leave RA, and see yah ingame
nice job dude. i'm still working on my 6th myself. :P
Crest1990
<now, stop playing toribash, and find someone to (bleep)> [Lgnd]Ethereal
Hah hah hah, God I love this place.

It's like drama fused with natural high, the best kind of high ever *This statement was approved by Superstar*

Before you ask, how do I know natural high is best high EVER? Because, I have been told I do drugs, that i do weed, crack, and a lil heroine. BUT! I! DON'T! Therefore, natural high is indeed better than drug high.

WIN!

Anyhoo, peace out fyerr, barely knew ya. Don't really care why you left, because it's not why that matters, it's that you left. Piece of shi*!

Just joshing with ya. But eh, you left, so I won't cry when you have a tragic accident.... maybe... I wish you luck in whatever ventures you engage in, but remember where you were before. You ever forget, and I'll get pre-industrial on your candy ass, as Ben Franklin would say.
-I am Unsatisfied.... the blood of children is not enough, no... I need fresher.... I need... TEENAGE PROSTITUTES!
-RelaxAll, for the soul, heart, mind, and any drug addictions you may/may not be suffering from!
"Also please note that sometimes the staff gets a wee bit pissy.
If you encounter a moderator when they're in a pissy mood, and you get banned... All I can say is: BAD LUCK" -Veb
There? Small right? Feel happier? Yes you do! OH YES YOU DO!... pls?
Hey guys, you can do whatever good long replay here. Don't be pussies and put something in it EVEN if you can't dance to this music. We need to have more things to pick from. You know what's it for - to have good replay and ennough time to switch toris to each of our members' looks. Go for ANYTHING you can offer here. If you can't offer here anything... than you probably don't have anything to show whatsoever.>.> Make sure replays is about 1000 tf long, and ffs go. You can't all rely on one, two, three people in this clan. If it's how it is, then we probably will cut the size of this clan to only those few "real" members... Now please go, and defend you pride with the examples of your ubersome tori work. Go go go go.
deady: "Sahee (...) you bitter Pollock (...)"