Toribash
Disc
Originally Posted by imzcrazy View Post
hes been acting like a dick to me for no reason idk y
-----
well chazer is my teacher he does monthly checkups on me for seeying if im good or not and hatt is just like a mutual friend

Excuse me? I just said that I never spar with good or famous people :/ I just spar with noobs most of the time. Hattersin really is famous, and chazer is the same thing...also, you don't go call people dicks like that so easily...
Matarika|Mobinladen|Youngsandm|Darknis|2WC|Sidtheepic|
"Brains are like computers but squishy and very watery :3'' ~D
Disc
hes been acting like a dick to me for no reason idk y
-----
well chazer is my teacher he does monthly checkups on me for seeying if im good or not and hatt is just like a mutual friend

perahps you dont know the rules of the clan forum well.. do not insult any clan member for any reason.. alright?
-----
also guys please use the titles.. disc.. offtopic etc
-----
ima sleep now goooood night all
Last edited by maro6162; Jan 25, 2014 at 11:40 PM. Reason: <24 hour edit/bump
Former Leader Of Back[Flip]s. Wish to join the clan? Click: Here!
Disc
Originally Posted by maro6162 View Post
perahps you dont know the rules of the clan forum well.. do not insult any clan member for any reason.. alright?
-----
also guys please use the titles.. disc.. offtopic etc
-----
ima sleep now goooood night all

AH AH AH! Before you sleep, there's something I wanted to discuss with you. You used to be rude to people who were rude to YOU. Rude counts as insulting, and insulting a clan member or any other clan member is against the rules. I was lazily scrolling to the old pages way back in August, and found this you said: "I am rude to people who are rude to me--" that's what I found. Please look at you first before you make any actions, as you said to zero/gman.

These quitters are fuckers, I don't intend to insult them, but this bullshit keeps on happening and pissing me off. "Flip sux, Flip is gay" all that fucknonsense, and finally, they lie and say that Flip is dead. How are we dead if we have many posts in the clan discussion page and building many pages here and counting! I have been nothing but clear to them, and they're still talking about this bullshit. I have had enough of this...
Disc
Originally Posted by MrDevilMan View Post
AH AH AH! Before you sleep, there's something I wanted to discuss with you. You used to be rude to people who were rude to YOU. Rude counts as insulting, and insulting a clan member or any other clan member is against the rules. I was lazily scrolling to the old pages way back in August, and found this you said: "I am rude to people who are rude to me--" that's what I found. Please look at you first before you make any actions, as you said to zero/gman.

These quitters are fuckers, I don't intend to insult them, but this bullshit keeps on happening and pissing me off. "Flip sux, Flip is gay" all that fucknonsense, and finally, they lie and say that Flip is dead. How are we dead if we have many posts in the clan discussion page and building many pages here and counting! I have been nothing but clear to them, and they're still talking about this bullshit. I have had enough of this...

well what are you gonna do? this is internet, people like that will never extinct, maybe decreased.
Just cool your head man...
Killjoys, make some noise!
Disc
Originally Posted by MrDevilMan View Post

I meant insulting for no specific reason.. and yeah i sure dont need someone to tell me how i take action with assholes like gman... he kept insulting me for no reason, bragging about being good ingame, while actually doing noob things like ragequitting and stuff so yeah... i may joke on forum with inappropriate language sometimes but never rude/ insut others... also after gman was bitching and going too far, i had to take action.. he used this against me and tried to prevent me from joining flip by talking shit and saying that i am impolite ingame... just letting you know that i have been trying to make friends with him after that and he still bitches, insulting me and shit.. so yeah.. you dont know gman so dont talk to me about something you dont know.
And i wasnt in flip when me and gman fought and shit.. i joined flip ater that.
Also you can look properly at zero (which is gman) post and my post and check if im right.... page 111
if he was a good member.. he wouldnt have left for no reason

going to sleep for now.. night.
Last edited by maro6162; Jan 26, 2014 at 12:53 AM. Reason: <24 hour edit/bump dat ass
Former Leader Of Back[Flip]s. Wish to join the clan? Click: Here!
well now isnt this because of me man if you guys are arguing cause one little thing maybe i should just leave this clan doesnt need me anyway you guys never even noticed me its always like i dont belong but you guys do so please dont be mean to one another cause me just drop it and drop me guys vote crazy stays or crazy goes only one vote choose wisely from crazy to clan mates
well now isnt this because of me man if you guys are arguing cause one little thing maybe i should just leave this clan doesnt need me anyway you guys never even noticed me its always like i dont belong but you guys do so please dont be mean to one another cause me just drop it and drop me guys vote crazy stays or crazy goes only one vote choose wisely from crazy to clan mates

well I gotta sleep, but don't go bruh <3
I'm not sure what's happening anymore

bro dont go. Youre the best we have got.
Disc
idk bro it seems as if no one wants me in the clan

I know thats what you told me, but you just feel like it. You made this clan become popular, you are Back Flips' sparrer. You have amazing skills. Please, just PLEASE, dont go .