Toribash
Originally Posted by cocacobra View Post
lol you have 1400 elo, your not there yet.
im currently solo top against shyv as gp
scary stuff

I was 1408 this morning.
[Urban] | Ormo | Team Sambo

I'm taking offers for my set
Actually, I'm taking this game a break for a week. I went from 1408 elo to 1340~ in a day, most of which my fault. I didn't even get my win of the day.
[Urban] | Ormo | Team Sambo

I'm taking offers for my set
Originally Posted by KenGee View Post
I'm not trolling. Hecarim can use his q as much as he wants until he runs out of mana and shaco can put a whole bunch of jack in the boxes before the minions spawn and he can get the red or blue buff in 1-5min into the game after that he can get stronger and less cooldown reduction to put more jack in the boxes.

Even tho I like playing (and jungling with) Shaco, everything that Oracle said is true and even his ganks are easily avoided by using wards and/or having bit of map awarness.
< Larfen> also my replay thread has more views than the rules thread \o/

...This probably explains most problems in this community.
oh varus, i love him, so much poke, so little time...

also the fact that i went 8/3/12 and could 1v1 their varus then their ap teemo straight after each other...

he's made me relove ad carries ;3
THIS WAS ORIGINALLY THE WORST SIGNATURE EVER, FOR YOUR SAKE IT WAS FIXED. ~ Vox
Originally Posted by KenGee View Post
Whats elo?

ELO is a rating system designed to evaluate and give an accurate measurement of a person's skill in a given game. It's normally used within chess, although a modified version is in use for LoL. Given that LoL is a team game, there's some small modifications here and there to compensate for other players' influence. There's a hidden normal ELO, and then there's the ranked ELO which everyone normally complains about.
nyan :3
Youtube Channel i sometimes post videos of other games
Originally Posted by cocacobra View Post
criogon and his friends are crazy and angry, also kind of bad too.

Lets 1v1 then kid.
~Tyzo
#TwinSwag