Toribash
Marketing sounds good. I'm having problems with basically everything lately.
My internet is crap lately but it's fine I'm still active when it's up. Like now for example. But they when I move into my new house in 3 months i will have a nice 7 foot long 2 foot wide desk with everything I need and I'm building it.
Cnc?
@iMatrxOxide: Yep, confirmed. You will do everything just to be noticed XD. Nice namechange, you have completed your dream XD. When will my name be changed from Sc1ence01 to Science ;-; #Shitty100k Also, IDC about your logos <3 you are just a lucky person with photoshop XD

>:O

@OffOnsola: Sorry Pokecard > Yu gi Oh Cards XD Ok i'll try ;-;

Also, HI
Also i have a problem (i've encountered this when i was editing Destiny's OP, All of my organizations' original post etc.) Check it out Here. (its about spoilers)

-----
im loving this song:

8bit, much class

Last edited by Sc1ence01; Jan 24, 2016 at 10:05 AM. Reason: <24 hour edit/bump
Weirdest Tori in Toribash
<Diuwaybuns> Toribash is unprotected sex
I used to be a marketing freak back then, ask imatroxide and onsola. One time i made 5 thousand out of 500 tc in a day.

I think we have a marketing thread in that little obsolete social group, on the first few posts of the last pages.
-----
Originally Posted by uppkicker View Post
I personally think name changes are just a waste of money, although you could argue that skins, and hats and stuff are too, so i might be wrong there.

Damn, Oxide seams to be some kind of hardcore moderator in the forum, tearing everyones posts apart.

Also, sorry for not being in game so much, but as i mentioned it is because my computer can barely even run tb in lowest graphics at 10-15 fps.

Well, some people's desired names are already taken, so they just resort to using an alternate name and get 100k to change to their first choice name, that is if the account which currently owns that name is at least 3 years old. True that you could do more with a hunder thousand in marketing rather than a namechange, but it depends on the person's mindset. Ooh eki using the big words
Lust is hardcore oxide is soft, but names with the letter x turn me on, exept imatrx.
Dont worry about being inactive ingame, just make it up by being active on the forums, like me. I havent played in a while now.
-----
im a forumite now
-----
also we don't have a war team
-----
-----
i have 8 active infractions, i should probably pipe down on the posting for now.
Last edited by Lust; Jan 24, 2016 at 05:13 PM. Reason: <24 hour edit/bump
aaaaAAaaAasaaadABabababalnandàas2
Nice ori, I restore my desk tho i left it un my bedroom and i hace the pc un the playroom, i had go move the desk from the garage to my bedroomin one piece, my bedroomin is un the first color and the garage is one color under, it was kinda hard to get it throw the stairs, at least my uncle helped me.

Yeah eki used to market a lot, i tried to market miself but i get most of my tcs from events/tournaments

I haventplayed un like2weeks i hope i don't get too rusty lol
Oh god I'm starting to have internet problems
so pretty much I wont be so much in forum.
Anyways nice namechange, hahaha.
Since I'm bumping the Stupid fights, Onsola, You know sometimes I'm just pissed off so pretty much my rage is uncontrolable.
Also I'm trying to forget it so I wont be on forums maybe for a week or something, Anything you want Onsola you can find me on skype.

Oxide: Lololol U mad

Also why the fuck all can get a namechange and I can't D: Oxide and Lust fuck bitches and they get money later omg.

ALSO, in a week or in 3 or 4 days maybe I will travel to Chile, first time passing to another country hehe

CLAN UPDATEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE EEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE
Since I update the clan thread you should need me guys. (well I'm joking, Onsola can kick me TFO of here.)

*Lust changed iMatrx name to Oxide.
Since his namechange he changed it on Full Moderators part.

*Changed some errors and removed War Team information on "How do we run?" part.
Since there's no War Team I need to remove it.

*Added a link to Flaming-Infinity clan.

Every change made by moderators/councils/leaders will be added here, well they should notice me because I will not be on the clan thread for a week.
Last edited by Corredor; Jan 24, 2016 at 09:29 PM.
Running away...
The internet sure can suck at times, stupid "internet maintaners" probably none of them play toribash. It also seems to get alot worse in the winter times...
Hey guys, Its me again XD

To iMatrx/Oxide

Also, finally i made my first youtube vid XD its an animation Made with Blender ver 2.74a. I made dat for 3 hrs XD. Dont forget to Like and Sub <3

Yo Yo Yo

Also, I achieved some 'Firsts' in my toribash life
See attached replays
Short Description of Attached Replays:

Replay: #Sc1 MyfirstHead_Spin

#Sc1 ScienceDecap01

Also i wont be that much active because of school, ill try my best to stay active though

Dogzy: Here's how to apply to my Organization:

Name: IRL or IGN
List the board games you are good at:
GMT or Country:
Tell something about yourself (optional):

Attached Files
#Sc1 My1stHead_Spin.rpl (90.8 KB, 1 views)
#Sc1 Sc1enceDecap01.rpl (103.5 KB, 1 views)
Last edited by Sc1ence01; Jan 25, 2016 at 11:48 AM.
i've seen that woodchipping thing tutorial on blender, i actually tried doing that when i was younger >.> I ended up knowing 3d animating is not really suited for me. Lol your hatred for imatrx though.

Also, ZENBOY123 from Fight Club wants to do a joint clan event with us, what do you guys think?
aaaaAAaaAasaaadABabababalnandàas2
FC is cool, i think lets do dat event (whatever it is) with them

Also, Y U guys No put (dispenser here) the logo of flame in the allies? ik its large but we have a thing called "resizing" so yeah, yay.
-----

Be blessed

Last edited by Sc1ence01; Jan 25, 2016 at 11:49 AM. Reason: <24 hour edit/bump