3 Votes / 37.50%
0 Votes / 0%
2 Votes / 25.00%
Voters: 8. You may not vote on this poll
View Poll Results

1. Zohair Raza
2. I personally like all type of music.
3. I am not really the 'rich' sort.
4. I have a nice scruffy beard named beardy.
5. well yeah my name is zohair, I play guitar (Acoustic and Electric) and play some drums (very rarely though :/). I am a very funny guy, and likes to have a laugh with everyone, but also serious when needed at times. I am a very helpful guy, I know when someone needs a little up-bringing, and will be glad to talk to them to make them feel better. Oh yeah I almost forgot, I am 'quite good at art' as my last fellow clan mates say ^^
Out of nowhere, I arrive.
now theyre a bit wet. not hardcore enuf
She/They

Yeah, I only don't like erthtkv2 because of the mod's name. Make it "tkv2," and the mod will instantly become more popular. This is a valid reason as the name of the mod is still an important feature that no one seems to have yet discussed.
just thought the hype would make it look cool. like:
idiot1: did you here about raid's awesomely huge event?
idiot2: no, what is it?
idiot1: an huge event, looks like some big shit is goin down
idiot3: im gettin in on this, how do?
idiot1: its so big that its not started yet
all idiots are in awe at raid's magnificence, :O
idiot1: OMG NOOB CLAP!
end.
She/They

Yeah, I only don't like erthtkv2 because of the mod's name. Make it "tkv2," and the mod will instantly become more popular. This is a valid reason as the name of the mod is still an important feature that no one seems to have yet discussed.
Not yet Erth, but we will advertise before it starts. Once we have a name and a logo. Speaking of which someone make up a name I suck.
1.Miguel youwishyouhadthisonedidntyou
2.I'm Portuguese
3.I play tennis, and I'm pretty good
4.I play guitar, and I suck at it
5.I'm the coolest cat around(In raid)
Last edited by Tart; Jul 6, 2010 at 12:05 PM. Reason: well fuck you ed
Σ