Toribash
great thing that our co-ldr gets everything what's happening...

No, we had to reset the clan due to a change in the clan systems by the admins. Meaning: we all were clan-less and I had to re-open the clan again.
Uru? Why not call the place Guruguay?
"Always Extreme at heart."
I don't check the forums or go in-game anymore, I have quit.
Gonna be inactive next week. Exams -_-

Some secret of mine

Bet you didn't know, this is a signature
Because Uruguay is not a word without meaning, it means River of painted birds or something like that in an old dead language that was used by the "Charruas", the indigenous that were living on the country before the colonizations in America, (not USA, america is the continent were you find South, Center, and NORTH America, but the usa guys usually call them self americans) like about 100 years ago or more I don't remember the numbers of the dates at all

Now in the actuality we all are spanish and italian descendants in my country lol, so there isn't any more sign about those indigenous.

The complete name of my country really is Oriental Republic Of Uruguay, oriental guys was a way to call some historic characters of the history about this country and the indigenous, not the zone or region of the Orient at all, because Uruguay is in Occident, on south/latin America lol
I like oriental ramen noodles, but thats really cool Latin. I didnt know that!

God I feel ignorant for saying something about ramen noodes compared to your country ._.
Veni , Vidi , Vici