Toribash
Nah, onsola will probably read my post so i dont need to PM him

I just realized, im the 1st post in page 608 <3
Last edited by Sc1ence01; Jan 23, 2016 at 09:32 AM.
Weirdest Tori in Toribash
<Diuwaybuns> Toribash is unprotected sex
Back with a namechange

SEEKRIT

Originally Posted by Superseba View Post
Since I have to reply to this, lets go.

Well maybe it's true, but later you in game if there's people you just insult, then later when in our private steam messages you always being like a annoying kid, pretty much it's not a good behaviour, since you have this, I'm trying to make you a person that can be SERIOUS with these things we talk about, like I tell you about League of Legends then you start off with like "League of Assholes?, lol" and it's quite annoying, so pretty much the thing you give you receive it.

Also It's not a stupid argument, being racist is not a stupid thing, its serious, imagine people that are black and then some white person insults, imagine if YOU are that black person, it's not good.

You guys just are in the part of Matrx you know because he is a troll, does jokes, etc, but damn, just for that you just give him defense, I don't like this so much, lets grow up and then do not joke again, alright Matrx? I hope you change man, I don't like your behaviour, you annoy me everyday with that messages of "lol", spamming me while playing, I'm just pissed off.

Alright so let me deconstruct that.
You used to (call me on my cellphone) annoy with stuff like this

annoying shit

yeah, that. that's what I had to put up for a while. and you're saying, 'you receive what you get'. same applies to you. you annoyed me first. but anyway, we're cool.

Originally Posted by Sc1ence01 View Post
Ok guys, I am sooo happy you know why?

Cause i officially have 500 posts!!!! OH MY GAWD

Btw, Finally you fixed the errors in the story.

Also, I am having so much fun in this clan, IDK if its because of the Forum activeness, in-game activeness, Member kindness (except iMatrx). I really dont know, this clan is awesome bros.

i am not kind. i express my opinions and i do it honestly. i do not know why i am so hostile and aggressive while expressing my opinions. maybe because i think it is the only way to get noticed.

Originally Posted by Onsola View Post
Why cant you just get on well guys? Like seriously you don't need to be all day arguibg with each other specially since most of the times you argue about supid things. Besides i feel that you arent being mature enough so as to have a proper dicussion. This is not the fault of neither of you, i shouldbe a bit harder with you 2 al i take the responsibility

Emm i don't want to be rude but what you did there science was kinda simple, it's ok tho but i would try to do more complex stuff. Nice see you enjoy tour stay here congratz on the 500 post /o/

it's actually more beneficial. we're getting more activity and post count. lmao

Originally Posted by 0RIGINAL5 View Post
I agree with ones. We need a stable clan and without one our chances of officiality are next to none especially with stupid arguments. Maybe a debate is ok but not this

holy shit! not a stupid argument, lmao. here's how a stupid argument looks like

lol

now this is only the most extreme and immature representation of a stupid argument.

Originally Posted by uppkicker View Post
ah yes, gimp, the poor mans photoshop.

Also kindof a better version than photoshop when you think about it because they have better plugins.

Ik onsola, i suck at making art/logos using a computer/laptop

Also, why is Uppkicker in the inactive rank? he is pretty active (at least for me)

Also, Lust/eki27 was banned again :/

Ban

Also, I'll ask this again, Do you guys want me to make player cards for this clan?

Examples

If you want Fill this up and post it here:

Fill this up and post it here

Dont worry, i will do this for free

please don't make the cards, please don't.
they look very low quality, and not up to par with atleast my standards.
also, look at this logo i made for myself.

impressive, isn't it? much better than the logos you make.

Originally Posted by eki54 View Post
Yeah, i got banned again. The people in here are probably used to that already :/

So, iMatrx and Seba strike yet again, lol. Sc1ence why dont you ask onsola to make us all some player cards

yes
onsola senpai
fuck me senpai

Nah, onsola will probably read my post so i dont need to PM him

I just realized, im the 1st post in page 608 <3

bitch please.
i was the 5000th post.
Last edited by Oxide; Jan 23, 2016 at 07:44 PM.
Originally Posted by Oxide View Post
-snip-
"hey faggot kill yourself"
"yeah i fucked your mom last night what you gonna do"
*this kind of stuff goes on*
-snip-

Now that i think of it your example of a shitargument isn't really an argument, but more of insulting each other.

nice namechange dud. You should've told me that you were getting a namechange and i could've paired my name with your's you-.

Yeah, no offense but the pictures of the toris you are making seem low on quality :/

oh yeah, mind changing all the sucky imatrx's on the first post and replace them with oxide?
-----
omfg that ranking information on a spoiler sure looks ugly. Onsola and i agreed to lessen the spoilers -.- please put back the link.
-----
goddamit i don't know where that post is now. Fuck
-----
oh look i found it.now please put it back that spoiler is killing me.
Last edited by eki54; Jan 23, 2016 at 08:10 PM. Reason: <24 hour edit/bump
Well science if you want to make them use the yu gi oh card maker since is better, do a couple as examples and if they are good enough I might ask you to make them all.

yet an other 100k wasted in a name change, mat arguing is not beneficial since the disadvantages it brings overweight the advantages it might give (more posts)

might make a better post later
Damn, when did iMatrx get 100k?

It's a waste of money though

and don't we already have yu-gi-o cards?
invite me to your clan ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)
I personally think name changes are just a waste of money, although you could argue that skins, and hats and stuff are too, so i might be wrong there.

Damn, Oxide seams to be some kind of hardcore moderator in the forum, tearing everyones posts apart.

Also, sorry for not being in game so much, but as i mentioned it is because my computer can barely even run tb in lowest graphics at 10-15 fps.
Originally Posted by RayWill135 View Post
Damn, when did iMatrx get 100k?

It's a waste of money though

and don't we already have yu-gi-o cards?

[invade]Nop, some members dun have one... http://www.yugiohcardmaker.net/

Also, how r u guys? a long time since my last post here lol. something different here or just mat/oxiurusde annoying u?/invade
-----
Originally Posted by uppkicker View Post
I personally think name changes are just a waste of money, although you could argue that skins, and hats and stuff are too, so i might be wrong there.

Damn, Oxide seams to be some kind of hardcore moderator in the forum, tearing everyones posts apart.

Also, sorry for not being in game so much, but as i mentioned it is because my computer can barely even run tb in lowest graphics at 10-15 fps.

[invade]i agree with you, you can just create other acc, but if you have a high qi... well... anyways, waste of tc.

also, oxiurusde never change... maybe when he get 15-16 years old... MAYBE./invade
Last edited by Arakata; Jan 23, 2016 at 10:47 PM. Reason: <24 hour edit/bump
Factory. Sometimes sleeping.
Yeah seba did that, I am not on my pc you know, I am at my cousin's I guess that can wait for a bit. nvm just did that For how long will you be banned?

Yeah upp should be in the active list now, too lazy to update it now, maybe one of the mods could do so, *coff* *coff* seba/mat do it *coff* *coff* Also call mat however you want, I will still call him mat, I do the same with eki, who changed his name to lust

marketing, you know, also we tried to make yu gi oh cards but we were too lazy to finish that

hey aka, whats up? here we are doing ok for now, I am a bit inactive since I am at my cousin's, its been like a week since I last played.

It would be nice if you used spoilers for the quotes so your posts aren't that massive you know
Speaking of marketing, let's start a marketing thread in out little private board
invite me to your clan ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)