Ranking
Originally Posted by Hippybob View Post
Haven't seen many useful jungle Nocs. And I don't like waiting until lvl 6 for a good gank.

You might want to read up on his others abilities.
[Urban] | Ormo | Team Sambo

I'm taking offers for my set
Originally Posted by Ed View Post
lololxddddddddd

what is better is jungle-AP-spellvamp-ashe
eve is outdated

Getting carried by Jungle Ashe.

Ah, felt good man.

Also, Jungle Heimer. Aww ye!
< Larfen> also my replay thread has more views than the rules thread \o/

...This probably explains most problems in this community.
Originally Posted by Numbers View Post
You might want to read up on his others abilities.

His pre 6 ganks are complete shit. You'd have to be retarded to die.

+ From what I've seen he needs to snowball to be useful later on.
I R IRONMAN
Originally Posted by Hippybob View Post
His pre 6 ganks are complete shit. You'd have to be retarded to die.

+ From what I've seen he needs to snowball to be useful later on.

Nocturne should start boots, and has a movement speed buff from his Q. The chances of you breaking the fear without burning a summoner is unlikely.
[Urban] | Ormo | Team Sambo

I'm taking offers for my set
Nocturne should start boots, and has a movement speed buff from his Q. The chances of you breaking the fear without burning a summoner is unlikely.

Never seen a Nocturne start boots. Or gank at lvl 3.

Guess it depends who he's ganking anyway.
I R IRONMAN
Those nocs aren't that good then. I typically do a level 4 gank with him anyways, but his early mobility and cc combined are devastating on either solo lane ganked. Heck, well played you can perform a double kill gank at bot. Without boots too if your lanemates are in any way paying attention. His fear is ridiculously long for one level in it.
nyan :3
Youtube Channel i sometimes post videos of other games
Originally Posted by Dargon View Post
Getting carried by Jungle Ashe.

Ah, felt good man.

Also, Jungle Heimer. Aww ye!

Hey, I did that...

went 5/5

I AIN'T MAD

بسم الله الرحمان الرحيم

Can't tell if trolling.

I'm not trolling. Hecarim can use his q as much as he wants until he runs out of mana and shaco can put a whole bunch of jack in the boxes before the minions spawn and he can get the red or blue buff in 1-5min into the game after that he can get stronger and less cooldown reduction to put more jack in the boxes.
Originally Posted by KenGee View Post
I'm not trolling. Hecarim can use his q as much as he wants until he runs out of mana and shaco can put a whole bunch of jack in the boxes before the minions spawn and he can get the red or blue buff in 1-5min into the game after that he can get stronger and less cooldown reduction to put more jack in the boxes.

Hecarim's q is worse than Skarner's q for only slightly less mana cost. Anything hecarim can do, Skarner can do better. Skarner also clears the jungle faster, and has more uses in mid to late game.

You know what can stop shaco from doing that? Anybody walking up while he starts setting them up, early invades, early wards, or anything at all that's the current counter-jungle meta. And even if they don't do that, he still becomes useless by the end of the game against any sort of competent team.

Also, any competent jungler can get the red and blue buff 4 minutes in. That's even giving some credit, considering that 4 minutes is only average clear time. Shaco only has the benefit of being able to clear two camps in the shortest time because of his boxes, but that's only a minute or 2 advantage unless he gets a kill shortly afterwards. He's the epitome of a snowball champion.
nyan :3
Youtube Channel i sometimes post videos of other games