Toribash
Originally Posted by maro6162 View Post
Darker i have just updated the Member's spoiler check it out:

-fixed it where matarika was the only member
-added sparer position to the spoiler (with imzcrazy card in it)

well thanks a lot for that :*
oh it was 7:00 am.. it really sucks cuz you are awake and im asleep or im awake and you're asleep..

yep thats the prob of gmt

guys check that rpl and cnc and rate pls ΠΠ
Attached Files
#00hasse.rpl (514.8 KB, 4 views)
Last edited by Darkerharder; Jan 25, 2014 at 01:43 PM.
just a fancy signature
Off Topic
many thanks bro :3

oh it was 7:00 am.. it really sucks cuz you are awake and im asleep or im awake and you're asleep..

Yeah I know it sucks I was just asking :P

Originally Posted by xXSJXx View Post
Good morning guys what did I missed for fun?

You didn't miss anything! Just come to the recruitment thread! We got a lotta applications to examine!

Also, someone reported me for a false reason. Inzim was the reporter. He beat me in Aikido Big Dojo without even dealing the duel and setting up the items for the duel...he was like "where my money! 1000 tc! pay up" see, this guy clearly doesn't know ANYTHING about dueling...LOL what a poor bitch...
Last edited by MrDevilMan; Jan 25, 2014 at 02:07 PM.
Matarika|Mobinladen|Youngsandm|Darknis|2WC|Sidtheepic|
"Brains are like computers but squishy and very watery :3'' ~D
Originally Posted by MrDevilMan View Post
Yeah I know it sucks I was just asking :P

You didn't miss anything! Just come to the recruitment thread! We got a lotta applications to examine!

Also, someone reported me for a false reason. Inzim was the reporter. He beat me in Aikido Big Dojo without even dealing the duel and setting up the items for the duel...he was like "where my money! 1000 tc! pay up" see, this guy clearly doesn't know ANYTHING about dueling...LOL what a poor bitch...

do you know if he had any screenshots or any evidence at all? cause if he didn't they won't do a shit :P
I'm not sure what's happening anymore
Frost the movie has the most scary snowman in kids movies and the scene with dad dying is also creepy for a kid's movie.I really dont like that movie
Originally Posted by asdsasds View Post
Frost the movie has the most scary snowman in kids movies and the scene with dad dying is also creepy for a kid's movie.I really dont like that movie

Olaf ftw xD Best snowman ever x)
Off-Topic
omg in the street where im in they caught ppl trying to plant barrels of bombs (c4) holy shit! and they carried the ppl away with the bombs.. then an army of pp (who support the ppl putting bombs) came and they are trying to break through the minstry of interior.. a tank came out of the minstry and ran towards them and they caught some ppl.. now they are preparing to strike again fuuuck.. they caught more bombs and soldiers lift them on their shoulders to take them away.. many heavy barrels shit shit! i hope we dont die in a fucking explosion
Former Leader Of Back[Flip]s. Wish to join the clan? Click: Here!
off-topic
omg in the street where im in they caught ppl trying to plant barrels of bombs (c4) holy shit! and they carried the ppl away with the bombs.. then an army of pp (who support the ppl putting bombs) came and they are trying to break through the minstry of interior.. a tank came out of the minstry and ran towards them and they caught some ppl.. now they are preparing to strike again fuuuck.. they caught more bombs and soldiers lift them on their shoulders to take them away.. many heavy barrels shit shit! i hope we dont die in a fucking explosion

wow thats insane man violence i love that i would like to see a explosion (sry for my bad mind but i love that kind of situation :3 )
just a fancy signature
Originally Posted by imzcrazy View Post
guys why must i be yelled at by devilman because i spar chazer and hattersin

I don't know..
hes been acting like a dick to me for no reason idk y
-----
well chazer is my teacher he does monthly checkups on me for seeying if im good or not and hatt is just like a mutual friend
Last edited by imzcrazy; Jan 25, 2014 at 10:29 PM. Reason: <24 hour edit/bump