Endurance Onslaught 6.0
View Poll Results: is streak 35 Good
Yes
5 Votes / 45.45%
No
6 Votes / 54.55%
Voters: 11. You may not vote on this poll
View Poll Results

@schecz: yes, he can speed the replay up, but only the whole movement of ur body, not the elbow only, if that's what u were asking

sahee, what kind of vid do u want? What do we have to do with that guitar? Sexual things?
●Alpha●
●OLDA●
●ORMO●
End of the Line
Hello there, mates. I feel sorry to tell you that I'm quitting RelaxAll. Yes, because I was a bit inactive in our forum. Plus, many RelaxAllians were inactive. Anyway, I thank every RelaxAllians, and I've enjoyed being in the clan.

I hope you guys aren't angry at me. Hope to see you around,

Fyerrblad.
Last edited by Fyerrblad; Dec 1, 2008 at 08:04 PM.
Gone
You went away cause Donkor got kicked. And yes I'm angry. Bye.
deady: "Sahee (...) you bitter Pollock (...)"
Peace out donkor, hope to see u around.
[RelaxAll]Nikelaos:Kickass is chained to this clan with indestructible shackles, his balls are also superglued to the chair.
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Go nuts maldi. If you can do things like guitar players would, flipping it over his shoulders, playing with it a bit, before he starts playing on it... I don'treally have a plan on that. It just has to be good enough to open our clan video. and it better appears soon or we'll change the whole idea. If you have something in mind - go for it, and you'll be our hero ;|!
:O BUT WHY!!! WHYYYYYYYY!!!!! WWWWWWWWHHHHHHHYYYYYYYYYYYY!!! ill miss u fyerr u were excelent relaxar and u borked everyones shiz, hope to see u around.
[RelaxAll]Nikelaos:Kickass is chained to this clan with indestructible shackles, his balls are also superglued to the chair.
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Sahee.Dont be mean to him.Maybe he didnt!
What if he had other reasons?
RelaxAll was life. Feels bad to be an oldie.
He didn't. And if indeed he had, those were marginal. His main reason was you going out, and as long as I don't have problems with you - yet ;p - then he went away for the very wrong reasons (at least from my point of few). Then no, I'm not ok with it. Not now, not for some time. No need to protect him, cause I think you wouldn't manage to stop me/ my way of thinking. just lay low for the time being Donk, don't get between us ;3.
Heh, Sahee, would it be a Boxing Ring ? ;p There's something that I'd like to tell you : fighting for this reason is a bit useless. We were friends for a long time, so why wouldn't we be now ? Just because I quit your clan ? Heh, this isn't a good reason either, at my thought. Toribash is just a game, but can make real and good friends, so Relax All man ;p . I can understand your anger right now, but I doubt you'll be still angry tomorrow. I would be pretty sad if so, and you know you don't want this to happen ;p. Sahee, RelaxAll is an awesome clan, you are the leader, and you are not dead ! Life continues ! What do you think of this, man ?
Gone
[quote=Fyerrblad;831733so Relax All man ;p [/quote]

oh dear.

i almost infracted you for the worst pun ever.
:D