Toribash
Originally Posted by maro6162 View Post
lol :3 devil wanna spar?

My laptop's fucked up man sorry. Something's wrong with the fan and makes an annoying screeching sound -.- so yeah, sorry.
Matarika|Mobinladen|Youngsandm|Darknis|2WC|Sidtheepic|
"Brains are like computers but squishy and very watery :3'' ~D
disc
Originally Posted by MrDevilMan View Post
My laptop's fucked up man sorry. Something's wrong with the fan and makes an annoying screeching sound -.- so yeah, sorry.

lol why not using it without the fan :U
just a fancy signature
Disc
Originally Posted by Darkerharder View Post
lol why not using it without the fan :U

I can put pressure into it to make it stop...but it won't work. Maybe a hard surface to put it into, you ask? Well, it's probably not the best idea, but it makes me so uncomfortable because this isn't the position I can type in ._. It's not...usual...also, how would I take out the fan? If I did, then the laptop would overheat without the fan... ._.
Disc
I can put pressure into it to make it stop...but it won't work. Maybe a hard surface to put it into, you ask? Well, it's probably not the best idea, but it makes me so uncomfortable because this isn't the position I can type in ._. It's not...usual...also, how would I take out the fan? If I did, then the laptop would overheat without the fan... ._.

It's true it will overheat, but you can buy an extension fan (Table fan or what you call it x) ) but it's so it doesn't overheat.

btw... well I'm a kinda "childish" Person, but if you haven't seen frost you better see it, it's good to be a kids movie
I'm not sure what's happening anymore
Disc
Darker i have just updated the Member's spoiler check it out:

-fixed it where matarika was the only member
-added sparer position to the spoiler (with imzcrazy card in it)
Former Leader Of Back[Flip]s. Wish to join the clan? Click: Here!
Disc

Maro whenever I come ingame...find me. I'll give you a run :3 I am only available for parkour ATM...(hopefully when my laptop gets fixed -_-) we both do the same up run and or eh...yesh cya later after school :'3
Last edited by MrDevilMan; Jan 25, 2014 at 01:58 AM. Reason: Why should you know...?
Hey if you are wondering where is imzcrazy, he is sparring with me (teaching me), he said he will be inforum after playing.
Killjoys, make some noise!
Disc

Maro what time of the day is it at yours right now? Right now in here in Massachusetts it's night. :3
Last edited by MrDevilMan; Jan 25, 2014 at 04:22 AM.
Disc
Maro whenever I come ingame...find me. I'll give you a run :3 I am only available for parkour ATM...(hopefully when my laptop gets fixed -_-) we both do the same up run and or eh...yesh cya later after school :'3

many thanks bro :3
Maro what time of the day is it at yours right now? Right now in here in Massachusetts it's night. :3

oh it was 7:00 am.. it really sucks cuz you are awake and im asleep or im awake and you're asleep..
Former Leader Of Back[Flip]s. Wish to join the clan? Click: Here!