Toribash
Ok bros, iMatrx and Superseba, please stop arguing. I mean, don't we value respect? Please respect each other and calm your a**es down. And ofc, turn that frown up-side down

Just in case you haven't seen my previous post

Last edited by Sc1ence01; Jan 22, 2016 at 11:28 AM. Reason: <24 hour edit/bump
Weirdest Tori in Toribash
<Diuwaybuns> Toribash is unprotected sex
U don't feel my pain....

Matrx trolls me everyday spamming and loling about I don't know

lolol

Well that logo is great, but so much paint, you are the new Onsola, If you don't know, Onsola made his textures with paint, so pretty much you did it on paint too.

"The sound of a cat"
Kay.

MIAAAAAAAU
Running away...
LOLOLOLOL #NoHomo XD

MIAAAAAAAU= Martial Initial Arts arts arts arts arts arts arts uncontested

I made the f***ing logo with GIMP
Originally Posted by iMatrx View Post
I feel like this post is going to be a long one. I'll try my best to not make it a rant.

Wrong. Just because it is a racist joke does not mean it offended me. They are annoying, vulgar, crude and simply out of taste. And plus, you're putting them out in the public eye, which is unethical in a way.
Ah, the ad hominem fallacy. I see you construct your fundamental arguments on fallacies.
I do that in private messaging. I could simply do it in public but I don't because I want it to be private. If you post the private messages here it's unethical in a way and it just looks like you're whining.

See, why I don't like to argue with you is because you suck at it. You use fallacies and completely dismiss major points of the argument, and you don't understand what I say. Please don't get in the field of debating, it's not for you, unless you improve your arguing and debating skills and get rid of your shitty informal logical fallacies. Now, you might call this a fallacy fallacy, but it's not. I'm not saying your argument is wrong or anything of that sort.
Also, I'm putting all this effort in my arguments and all I get is a fallacious and flat out effortless argument. You simply refuse to change.

Note: Onsola, if you chime in to say that I'm the one having stupid arguments, you're mistaken. Look at the things I said above. They're logical and reasonable. Only person having the stupid arguments, I would say, is Superseba.

Since I have to reply to this, lets go.

Well maybe it's true, but later you in game if there's people you just insult, then later when in our private steam messages you always being like a annoying kid, pretty much it's not a good behaviour, since you have this, I'm trying to make you a person that can be SERIOUS with these things we talk about, like I tell you about League of Legends then you start off with like "League of Assholes?, lol" and it's quite annoying, so pretty much the thing you give you receive it.

Also It's not a stupid argument, being racist is not a stupid thing, its serious, imagine people that are black and then some white person insults, imagine if YOU are that black person, it's not good.

You guys just are in the part of Matrx you know because he is a troll, does jokes, etc, but damn, just for that you just give him defense, I don't like this so much, lets grow up and then do not joke again, alright Matrx? I hope you change man, I don't like your behaviour, you annoy me everyday with that messages of "lol", spamming me while playing, I'm just pissed off.
Last edited by Corredor; Jan 22, 2016 at 12:44 PM.
Running away...
Ok guys, I am sooo happy you know why?

Cause i officially have 500 posts!!!! OH MY GAWD

Btw, Finally you fixed the errors in the story.

Also, I am having so much fun in this clan, IDK if its because of the Forum activeness, in-game activeness, Member kindness (except iMatrx). I really dont know, this clan is awesome bros.
Last edited by Sc1ence01; Jan 22, 2016 at 12:46 PM.
Why cant you just get on well guys? Like seriously you don't need to be all day arguibg with each other specially since most of the times you argue about supid things. Besides i feel that you arent being mature enough so as to have a proper dicussion. This is not the fault of neither of you, i shouldbe a bit harder with you 2 al i take the responsibility

Emm i don't want to be rude but what you did there science was kinda simple, it's ok tho but i would try to do more complex stuff. Nice see you enjoy tour stay here congratz on the 500 post /o/
Originally Posted by Onsola View Post
Why cant you just get on well guys? Like seriously you don't need to be all day arguibg with each other specially since most of the times you argue about supid things. Besides i feel that you arent being mature enough so as to have a proper dicussion. This is not the fault of neither of you, i shouldbe a bit harder with you 2 al i take the responsibility

Emm i don't want to be rude but what you did there science was kinda simple, it's ok tho but i would try to do more complex stuff. Nice see you enjoy tour stay here congratz on the 500 post /o/

I agree with ones. We need a stable clan and without one our chances of officiality are next to none especially with stupid arguments. Maybe a debate is ok but not this
Cnc?
ah yes, gimp, the poor mans photoshop.

Also kindof a better version than photoshop when you think about it because they have better plugins.
Ik onsola, i suck at making art/logos using a computer/laptop

Also, why is Uppkicker in the inactive rank? he is pretty active (at least for me)

Also, Lust/eki27 was banned again :/

Ban

Also, I'll ask this again, Do you guys want me to make player cards for this clan?

Examples

If you want Fill this up and post it here:

Fill this up and post it here

Dont worry, i will do this for free
Last edited by Sc1ence01; Jan 23, 2016 at 05:25 AM.
Yeah, i got banned again. The people in here are probably used to that already :/

So, iMatrx and Seba strike yet again, lol. Sc1ence why dont you ask onsola to make us all some player cards