Endurance Onslaught 6.0
View Poll Results: Which of the ones below do you thing is a good clan saying?
*slap* Could've had Juice!
1 Votes / 7.69%
Simply Juice.
0 Votes / 0%
Let me show you my Juice.
0 Votes / 0%
Please drink responsibly.
8 Votes / 61.54%
V9˝ FusionŽ.
0 Votes / 0%
110% Real.
4 Votes / 30.77%
Voters: 13. You may not vote on this poll
View Poll Results

New Start - Important -
SAY ONE FUCKING THING ABOUT THE POSTS ARE YOUR OUT OF THE CLAN, AND IF YOU INVADE IM REPORTING YOU.
I WILL FUCKING DEAL WITH IT LATER

Please refer to the RULES in the stickied threads, and take them into consideration, because if you break them more then once, you will risk a kick.

This is a fresh start, so please use correct grammar and spelling seeing as we are not a "gangster" Clan.

You ARE aloud to make spam threads, such as the one i made before, but please don't spam up the whole forums with offtopic posts and shit.

Have a nice day
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
.::[Latin]::..-Ldr[GU]-[OLDA]-[PwN]-[TO]-[BISH]-[MG]-[WLT]

[Auction].::Full Demo Set::.
~TheElement Signature WingFlame
Stop the Off-topic posts please.
Last edited by TheElement; Aug 11, 2009 at 10:17 PM.
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
.::[Latin]::..-Ldr[GU]-[OLDA]-[PwN]-[TO]-[BISH]-[MG]-[WLT]

[Auction].::Full Demo Set::.
~TheElement Signature WingFlame
Permabanned from IRC?
Why am I permabanned from the IRC? D:

I didn't say anything except I was pm'ing Mooman for the texture lessons I'm getting from him.

Is it down or did I offend someone by doing nothing?
[dark] i'm back guys
Hey guys since I left you have made some drastic changes. all of which I think were for the betterment of the clan.

I understand completely If you don't want me back now, but I'd just like to say that this is my ideal clan now.

I'd also like to say that I haven't been rejected from hive I'm still under discussion, but as of now I'd rather be here.

I know I seem like kind of a dick, leaving the clan and coming right back, but I hope we can look past that.

I'm going to inform hive that I don't want in whether you let me back or not
Where did all the posts go?
So..Uhh have we changed the name or not? I'm just checking if I got all the info and everything. Anything ive missed please tell me when you can. Thank you.