View Poll Results: is streak 35 Good
Yes
5 Votes / 45.45%
No
6 Votes / 54.55%
Voters: 11. You may not vote on this poll
View Poll Results

Originally Posted by SuperJoJo View Post
I am 20 now and thanks for the happy birthdays everyone.

Ow, SuperJoJo is just one year behind me. I need to speed up!
deady: "Sahee (...) you bitter Pollock (...)"
inactivenss
yeh, sorry ive been so inactive lately, i'm pretty busy with school work, and ive gotten into this other game called Urban Terror, try it out. but, im not leaving toribash permanently, ill be back occasionally maybe once every 2 weeks, mum doesnt like me playing games on the comp, but she lets me. yeh... sorry.
Deadsy: the day i have Wendy's the first time, is the day the weather goes apeshit
Grimes: Inb4 Al Gore gets a UN resolution banning you from Wendy's.
Eh karhu, going afk/inactive just after you got recruited. What can I say... U sux ;/!
Tadaaa!!

I found a guitar mod and made a guitar replay, it's just a first try. If it's what u r looking for i can try to make a better one, btw i'm attaching the mod. if anyone wants to try to make a rpl
Attached Files
Guitar try1.rpl (272.8 KB, 18 views)
guitar.tbm (858 Bytes, 21 views)
●Alpha●
●OLDA●
●ORMO●
Yea that's good xD. It doesn't go well with Twisted Transistor, but thanks, angel, for moving this thread forward and bringing some mod for people to work on. Guys, make something smoking hot O:!
Last edited by Sahee; Dec 1, 2008 at 12:44 AM.
I love the guitar mod but my arm/elbow is a bit too slow for the music... Would wildfire16 be able to edit the video (slowdown/speedup) so it syncs with the music?
[A L P H A]