YES
4 Votes / 50.00%
no
4 Votes / 50.00%
Voters: 8. You may not vote on this poll
View Poll Results

Originally Posted by deprav View Post
Willy !

If you like korean movies I recommend you to check "I Saw The Devil" (old boy's main actor is in it as well). It's pretty krrrrazeyyyyy

And Johnny To's movie are awesome as well.

Yeah.

Or, just watch begotten (the movie), and then lets all assume that everyone is not crazy or mentally insane in any way...
Now doing recoloring for people not in the clan as-well, PM for more info!
PROUD OWNER OF THORN'S GOOD ENOUGH WRITER AWARD!
Originally Posted by deprav View Post
Willy !

If you like korean movies I recommend you to check "I Saw The Devil" (old boy's main actor is in it as well). It's pretty krrrrazeyyyyy

And Johnny To's movie are awesome as well.

Will search for it!It was my first korean movie but I loved it anyway
Your messed up world enthrills me
I love these Korean, Thai and Japan's horror movies. They are always better then classic Hollywood shit, very innovative and much more play on true scariness, which is fear of unseen and unknown.
We can play arma again if you wish, but maybe some missions in co-op since I'm totally rusty (and I wasn't much better before) in it.

I mean, session yesterday was just: bad-ass breafing before the mission 30 min, 15 min to come to objective, 1 sec to die there. XD
Originally Posted by 8OJ4N View Post
I love these Korean, Thai and Japan's horror movies. They are always better then classic Hollywood shit, very innovative and much more play on true scariness, which is fear of unseen and unknown.

Yeah, I agree. It seems as they're more "free"..tarantimo releases django and the critics come lunging it..saying its too violent. They are making an american remake of oldboy, and although I'm pretty skeptical about it..i'll wait until the release cause the plot is so good.

Get well snob ;p
Your messed up world enthrills me
Django too violent? Haha, and other movies are not?

I think they didn't like the concept: Black main character killing bunch of white folks.

Snob is ill, he barely was able to speak over TS yesterday, so maybe I better let him rest today...
ah who cares, get on ts

also i didn't like django anyhow.
it's the same as inglorious bastards but intead of jews revenge it's negro revenge.
with pretty hilarious templates used like no seat on horse. hilarious not in the way it's supposed to be helarious but just so dam obvious to the point it gets stupid.
Last edited by snob; Feb 18, 2013 at 03:52 PM.
Sincerely,
snob