Toribash
View Poll Results: Lorem ipsum dolor sit amet, consectetur adipiscing elit.
A
0 Votes / 0%
B
0 Votes / 0%
Voters: 0. You may not vote on this poll
View Poll Results

Originally Posted by Twilight View Post
It's a trap! They were trying to scam you!

I can tell you one thing, I was not giving Miley Cyrus op on any (zone) server, or any server, for that matter.
my clan was deleted
It probably wasn't the real Miley Cyrus anyway. If it was I'd make her perform Wrecking Ball on webcam just so I could get a good laugh.
Buy me food and tell me I'm cute.
Soap is a freelancer now huh...? Good luck to you mate, have fun.

So I just got some slippers for my basement and I feel like i'm not dressed properly now, like I should be wearing a robe but instead I'm wearing jeans...

Anyways, was the server a success aside from that event with you Tool?
Not the show.
Tool, it happen with me everytime, but i don't send the tc back, lol. It's not a scam, its pathetic, because i never said i'll op. :l
Anyway, how're you all doing?
Originally Posted by Toolfree View Post
So, on the shortly lived recruiting server today, this happened:

Yeah, that was kind of weird. And if you are wondering, no, he/she did not send me any tc. If they did, I would have sent it back. Maybe it was to the Zone bank. I don't know.

It wasn't to the bank, I just checked its transaction history.

Kratos, we applied for official recently, so I guess we are pretty good :P
S A D B O Y S
Originally Posted by BleachMe View Post
Soap is a freelancer now huh...? Good luck to you mate, have fun.

So I just got some slippers for my basement and I feel like i'm not dressed properly now, like I should be wearing a robe but instead I'm wearing jeans...

Anyways, was the server a success aside from that event with you Tool?

Nah man. Temp went idle for most of it, and some clan called (rekt) came in and asked to war. Me being me, being alone, and being a logical person, I declined. I don't think we got a single app. And yeah Kratos, we are doing fine.

On a more activity keepy-upy note, has anyone one from TBashDude in a while? Like is it just me or did he pull a DJWizard and fall off the face of the planet? It sure seems like, but maybe I am just imagining things. Oh and Erif, but I am pretty sure he told us that he would be less active, so that is better.
Last edited by Toolfree; Jan 11, 2014 at 04:39 AM.
my clan was deleted
Originally Posted by Toolfree View Post
Nah man. Temp went idle for most of it, and some clan called (rekt) came in and asked to war. Me being me, being alone, and being a logical person, I declined. I don't think we got a single app. And yeah Kratos, we are doing fine.

On a more activity keepy-upy note, has anyone one from TBashDude in a while? Like is it just me or did he pull a DJWizard and fall off the face of the planet? It sure seems like, but maybe I am just imagining things. Oh and Erif, but I am pretty sure he told us that he would be less active, so that is better.

I've heard nothing from Tbashdude. It's likely that he was eaten by a one eyed one horned flying purple people eater. I wouldn't get your hopes up of seeing him again. On another note, seems like things have been going pretty well in Zone since my comp crashed, which I find Hopeful.
FREE-SPEECH CAUSE FUCK YOU
ONLY COMMIES CHANGE AVVYS
app
mer name esh: VodkaKing
Mah belt is: White but who the heck cares, as long as you're awesome
past clans: never had one
bans: never had one
im white belt but im alt which makes a load of sense
Originally Posted by VodkaKing View Post
mer name esh: VodkaKing
Mah belt is: White but who the heck cares, as long as you're awesome
past clans: never had one
bans: never had one
im white belt but im alt which makes a load of sense

Three words... What The Fuck...
Name: Turnis
Belt: Orange Bans, infractions, or warnings: On a past account I was banned after it was hacked
Past clans and why you left them: No clans so far
Anyone you know in this clan: I don't know anyone, but I would like you
Why do you want us: Well, while I was in the recruitment lobby, I saw how zone interacted with each other.. Its made me feel all warn inside Also im a big fan of the name.
Why should we want you: I'm a talented player who somehow got mixed in with the wrong crowd.. After I told those people I don't want to be a part of what they are doing, they hacked my account and took everything. Now im just looking for a good crowd and a good team that will support me. I'm very mean, I spar and parkour, and I do online school, so im almost always active.
Best and Worst mods: Akido, rmmk, sprintwrestling, runkido, spar and parkour (all mods)/ Im not to great at wushu, and twinswords.
One or two paragraphs about yourself: My family was split before I was born. I was bullied for 4 years, and that's why I do online school. Im currently taking kickboxing which helps with toribash. My dad is an x-marine, and he shows me how to shoot. I play minecraft. I almost skate a bit, but I can do any good tricks or ride a ramp.. Im a friendly but furious person, and I will take up for any of my friends no matter what.
Your usercard:
I would greatly appreciate it if you accepted me. Thank you for your time.
Last edited by Turnis; Jan 11, 2014 at 10:08 AM.