3 Votes / 37.50%
0 Votes / 0%
2 Votes / 25.00%
Voters: 8. You may not vote on this poll
View Poll Results

On it.

Or Mich can. He wanted to.

Too slow buddy ;P
Last edited by ed; Jul 4, 2010 at 12:23 AM.

بسم الله الرحمان الرحيم

Oh I think all the members are going to be of assistance.

This is a 24 hour thing.
Last edited by ed; Jul 5, 2010 at 10:52 AM.

بسم الله الرحمان الرحيم

trial is a gd idea. this time force him to make an effort
or eat his spleen
She/They

Yeah, I only don't like erthtkv2 because of the mod's name. Make it "tkv2," and the mod will instantly become more popular. This is a valid reason as the name of the mod is still an important feature that no one seems to have yet discussed.
result?
She/They

Yeah, I only don't like erthtkv2 because of the mod's name. Make it "tkv2," and the mod will instantly become more popular. This is a valid reason as the name of the mod is still an important feature that no one seems to have yet discussed.
[r] Get to Know Session
right. we are all raiders yes? yes, but i feel like a hardly know any of you. post 50 intersesting facts about yourself here and i will laugh at you all. get on it!

lol this has happened three times now, each time I have changed it to 50 facts. So edit your posts to contain 50 facts or get kicked. You too Erth. ;) ~Fee
Last edited by Fee; Jul 5, 2010 at 02:13 PM.
She/They

So like. I never post new theards here.
I think i should o:

So like guys.. Whats happening?
I fell in love with this set.
http://forum.toribash.com/showthread.php?t=202739
First one.
Problem is its 50K, And i only have 50K.
So.
I'm willing to be someones sex toy for a week, If they borrow me a quick silver force tell i can get my own.
piss