Endurance Onslaught 6.0
View Poll Results: Lorem ipsum dolor sit amet, consectetur adipiscing elit.
A
0 Votes / 0%
B
0 Votes / 0%
Voters: 0. You may not vote on this poll
View Poll Results

Glad your back Temp, we have gotten a few new members

Soap-That replay is actually pretty good :P I've never been great at single player replays though, so I don't too much about them.
-----
Glad your back Temp, we have gotten a few new members

Soap-That replay is actually pretty good :P I've never been great at single player replays though, so I don't too much about them.
Last edited by Laser; Jan 10, 2014 at 10:41 PM. Reason: <24 hour edit/bump
S A D B O Y S
Thanks Ice. I'm not too good either :P

Well, guys. I don't quite know how to say this, like usual with difficult topics, so I'll just say it.

I'm going to be parting ways with Zone. You guys have been a great clan and I'm sure you'll go on to get official with the latest app you've submitted. It's just not the same clan I joined way back when. It's not the clan for me.

I hope you guys won't be angry with me, and that we can still be friends. I wish you all the best of luck and hope you do well.

Cya.
Originally Posted by BleachMe View Post
So... My school is canceled again. We are on a level threat winter weather thingy and nobody is working and stuff in our town. So glad I got this computer. Have any of you guys ever had something like that happen? First time for me.

It was -45 the other day in Chicago, a few years back we had a blizzard that shut down the ENTIRE city.
I'd had a feeling you'd be leaving us for a while, Soap. It's true; it's not the same clan it used to be. We'll miss ya, buddy.

Now! Since Soap held a co-leader position, I've given his position to TempIar. TempIar was just replaced by Toolfree for his co-leader position a few days ago due to not having a working computer, but he's finally got that all fixed up and is back to activity.

Rip in squeaky clean peaces, Soap.
\o/
Originally Posted by Soap View Post
Thanks Ice. I'm not too good either :P

Well, guys. I don't quite know how to say this, like usual with difficult topics, so I'll just say it.

I'm going to be parting ways with Zone. You guys have been a great clan and I'm sure you'll go on to get official with the latest app you've submitted. It's just not the same clan I joined way back when. It's not the clan for me.

I hope you guys won't be angry with me, and that we can still be friends. I wish you all the best of luck and hope you do well.

Cya.

Its been nice having you in Zone, and definitely stick around, we wont mind
Best of luck in your future clans 'n stuff, see you (and your usertitle) around.
S A D B O Y S
Soap, you will be missed. I'm only here for Risk. c: <3
You leaving made me think of a sad story.

Dumbledore: How does one answer the telephone?
Ron: Wassup?
Hermione: Who dis be?
Harry: No, she's dead, this is her son.
Buy me food and tell me I'm cute.
So, on the shortly lived recruiting server today, this happened:

Yeah, that was kind of weird. And if you are wondering, no, he/she did not send me any tc. If they did, I would have sent it back. Maybe it was to the Zone bank. I don't know.
my clan was deleted