Toribash
View Poll Results: Lorem ipsum dolor sit amet, consectetur adipiscing elit.
A
0 Votes / 0%
B
0 Votes / 0%
Voters: 0. You may not vote on this poll
View Poll Results

So I took another nap and just woke up. It's 4 AM. I also rolled over my glasses at some point while sleeping because I was too lazy to put them on my desk, so my lenses popped out. Guess who's not going to school today? dis guy

Also, yeah, the only applicant I was intrigued with was xcaliber.

Risk: you... you win.. well, you won.. for a few minutes until it got removed..
Well for some reason, Skype kicked me from the group chat unless that was intended by you guys, but i don't think so. Am hereeee~
My life is made up of unlimited blades.
It automatically removed you as a contact as well, it seems.
Though there has not been much discussion as of late.
I've come back from the dead. Hi. AMA.

Kidding, but I did get my computer back from the dead. Hopefully it will stay that way this time.

I've got nothing to talk about, other than that.
FREE-SPEECH CAUSE FUCK YOU
ONLY COMMIES CHANGE AVVYS
Soap we all know you love yourself but the truth is that I have the best user title and I didn't try. I think I may do another recruit server here in a minute. If you guys see it in skype or here then shoot me a message.
Not the show.
not that I love myself. :P I love da rainbow and the massiveness.

also, I think I should made my best SP replay so far. Go check out my replay thread of you wanna see it (It's the latest one called "Feces on my toes". I have an earlier version on the first page, but the one I'm talking about is the latest post.)
-----
not that I love myself. :P I love da rainbow and the massiveness.

also, I think I should made my best SP replay so far. Go check out my replay thread of you wanna see it (It's the latest one called "Feces on my toes". I have an earlier version on the first page, but the one I'm talking about is the latest post.)
Last edited by Clay; Jan 10, 2014 at 02:22 PM. Reason: <24 hour edit/bump
Lol Zanderhar we have the exact same result.

My result

This is acutely a rather close representation of me. I love to take things apart and put them back together again, that's how i broke my last computer haha
Last edited by saif118; Jan 11, 2014 at 11:40 AM.
[Artist]Saif will be back soon... [TABD]