Endurance Onslaught 6.0
View Poll Results: is streak 35 Good
Yes
5 Votes / 45.45%
No
6 Votes / 54.55%
Voters: 11. You may not vote on this poll
View Poll Results

Dude, you're Malkavian. I'm sure that it could be perfectly done in sambo or classic, there's no need for a new motherfunky mod. >.>
deady: "Sahee (...) you bitter Pollock (...)"
Hey! You try stringing a guitar with hands that exist to grab your crotch, not string the guitar. THAT'S TORIBASH. That's why mods exist. XD
-I am Unsatisfied.... the blood of children is not enough, no... I need fresher.... I need... TEENAGE PROSTITUTES!
-RelaxAll, for the soul, heart, mind, and any drug addictions you may/may not be suffering from!
"Also please note that sometimes the staff gets a wee bit pissy.
If you encounter a moderator when they're in a pissy mood, and you get banned... All I can say is: BAD LUCK" -Veb
There? Small right? Feel happier? Yes you do! OH YES YOU DO!... pls?
I made my tori do the worm, and the robot, but I don't believe either of them matched up with the music too well. Nor do I believe those dance moves are the ones your talking about.
To fit a song like twisted transistor, a dark themed one, like pirates ones should match well.

I rekon, if this is possible, each player has his own "theme". Like Sahee can have a purple black theme whereas Schecz gets a silver black theme, etc.
I just want to know if i understood. U want to make a scene like this one?
(fnugget- unleash the awesome. From 00.35 to 00.49)
http://forum.toribash.com/vbtube_sho...53586&p=761578

Cause if u want i have a sparring replay that i made for a comp.
●Alpha●
●OLDA●
●ORMO●