Toribash
Well I would prefer to apply once I am back in my house so I can post more often, here at my cousin's we spend most day doing other stuff you know.

I guess you will do fine at full moderator rank Mat.

Also, if we were rejected I have 42k in my acc so we would be able to apply again soon, tho it's not recommended
i think it is also recommended that we should ensure this opportunity so we could not waste any more of your tc
aaaaAAaaAasaaadABabababalnandàas2
Hello guys, I want to let you guys know that I'm still alive and kicking.
I don't post that much anymore because I got into poetry and spend the
day making poets.
I had a bad start on this year, its like a fucking drop down to hell, and that's
one of the reason that I got into poetry.
Well guys this might be a shit post but I don't give a fuck if its one :3
Btw, I will be active when I'm a moderator if there's wifi, my country's
wifi is still shitty and fucked up
Last edited by maruto600; Jan 20, 2016 at 04:11 PM.
Who made the banners? I suppose eki did, yes?
Well to be honest they're glitchy and not HQ.
I made some, compare them to the ones eki made. http://imgur.com/a/7EX1q
#Elitist
Nah but seriously, thanks Onsola for the promotion, I promise to abide by my duty to fuck up the clan thread with shitty grammatical errors.
Nah but seriously, I corrected most of the errors that I saw.
Alright, nice to have you back maruto, lets hope you can solve those dificult situations you are going throw right now, try to be active whenever you can.

Nice work mat, you did a nice work with the banners, and good to see now we have 2 ppl, you and eki, who can correct my (stupid) errors there
Originally Posted by uppkicker View Post
Ok, kinda a dumb question but: What are the benefits of being an official clan really?

You get a board, which is much better than having 2 threads, one for getting players into the clan, and the other one for FUCKING EVERYTHING ELSE.
Well I'll stop from turning this into a rant. But you also get popularity, a private board if you get 100k to discuss about your nudes.
lmao but seriously, there are a lot of benefits.
Also, you can act superior and you have a [] rather than a shitty ()
mm those brackets
sure does make me thirsty
but seriously though, i've gotten into this new style of minimalistic portraits.
i've made like 4 in 3 days
SEND HELP
but seriously, here's my latest and so far best piece. if you're wondering who the person is, it's me

Originally Posted by iMatrx View Post
You get a board, which is much better than having 2 threads, one for getting players into the clan, and the other one for FUCKING EVERYTHING ELSE.
Well I'll stop from turning this into a rant. But you also get popularity, a private board if you get 100k to discuss about your nudes.
lmao but seriously, there are a lot of benefits.
Also, you can act superior and you have a [] rather than a shitty ()
mm those brackets
sure does make me thirsty
but seriously though, i've gotten into this new style of minimalistic portraits.
i've made like 4 in 3 days
SEND HELP
but seriously, here's my latest and so far best piece. if you're wondering who the person is, it's me

I can't see the image. Also yes there are many benefits to having an official clan like privacy special topics and convos question basically a group on steroids. But I agree those brackets are to die for. I want more brackets
Cnc?
Originally Posted by uppkicker View Post
Ok, kinda a dumb question but: What are the benefits of being an official clan really?

I will explain it with details:
Getting official is making toribash be proud of you, like the board says it. So pretty much you will have your own board, the leader can create threads such as "Replays", "Allies and Enemies", "Bank", etc. Also you can buy a secret board for 100k, that haves a password or is only for MAU members.

This is a big step if we want to be legends or make ourselves famous, because only Official clans can be legends. And the big problem is the clan will be less active, I've seen official clans going really inactive such as MM.

You will have obviously this "[]" in your clan and then you will feel with more power.

I've made this just because Matrx is such a cunt who makes all dirty, lol.
Last edited by Corredor; Jan 20, 2016 at 10:25 PM.
Running away...
As seba said being official increases the chances to become legends, as other clans did, like RAWR. Also it would be much easier to organize everything in different threads.

Nice work Mat, looks quite good, maybe work a bit in the shape of the chin? overall its quite good gj