Toribash
=.= wwho edited My Post to freeze pops..... and (Last edited by PV2Caribou; 4 Hours Ago at 09:20 AM.. Reason: Ask PV2Caribou) name still there. TAKE IT BITCH
A✭U|T⚜L⚜L|T❖S❖S|[Chaos]
Shablagoo!
Well I don't know how you think it goes. But stats say that a fat(Police officer) will be more likely to shot at you(Most times to kill) then a physically fit one.

And ^ just walking down stars with a gun in your hand will get this person scared and pulling the trigger on accident, Rather than stay level headed. And tell the man to but the gun down. There's also cases in which the Chubby one will taze/Pepper Spray/Shot the hostage because of subtle movement. (i.e. the don't taze me bro guy)
A✭U|T⚜L⚜L|T❖S❖S|[Chaos]
Shablagoo!
No he means as in Never play. Just go on Toribash forums and post. With out downloading the game once. Like having 4000+ posts with a 0 qi white belt...
A✭U|T⚜L⚜L|T❖S❖S|[Chaos]
Shablagoo!
I would fight of a naked guy with a Plank of wood. Or a sharp pointy stick.... And Your not getting what I meant at all huh PV2Caribou.
A✭U|T⚜L⚜L|T❖S❖S|[Chaos]
Shablagoo!
Because my 2 were more better. And PV2Caribou cant handle criticism like It sucked, PV2Caribou sucked (Glawl you were awesome) Yeah PV2Caribou cant handle that type of thing. So one one commented oh wait...

Originally Posted by mjgamer View Post
Pretty epic.

Originally Posted by bwbpwnedXD View Post
Daum! He gots a lucky and Skilled kick at da end. You guys must really love each other if u chased him like that!

What the Fuck you talking about. Or are you trying to say that Mjgamer and BwbpwnedXD don't count as people of interest.
Last edited by thepureone; Jun 8, 2011 at 08:07 PM. Reason: Ask PV2Caribou
A✭U|T⚜L⚜L|T❖S❖S|[Chaos]
Shablagoo!
I really have no Idea...

Oh wait... Llamas are not supposed to have TITIES!

Right.... Or am I wrong.... PV2Caribou/Orion/Glawlfreak
Last edited by thepureone; Jun 8, 2011 at 08:08 PM. Reason: Ask PV2Caribou
A✭U|T⚜L⚜L|T❖S❖S|[Chaos]
Shablagoo!
I feel kind of sad (ú_ú)

So ima listen to

e-e Why do I have to take good advice at the bad times....
A✭U|T⚜L⚜L|T❖S❖S|[Chaos]
Shablagoo!