Endurance Onslaught 6.0
I would love to be in that War, Even if i am not very active on the Forum (Sorry for that) but i try to represent [Essence].
I still play a lot in game and i know some people that would be interested in joining EssM.
Last edited by violence55; Apr 1, 2014 at 11:48 PM. Reason: I think i am stupid
"One day... I wanted to LOOK at the Shadow... From really close.. Now.. I AM the Shadow."
Originally Posted by Sean View Post
This sunday we're having war with Metal, we hope you can join us 2 weeks from then.

I'll contact the leader of Evil about it and we can work out the date.

Best regards
~Sean

Ahh, I'd love to join. :3
Definitely not Josh Lintag
Originally Posted by Kradel View Post
JSnuff, you wouldn't believe me when I say this but...you post and stay active.

Thx but I'd like to have answer from Kratos, for he who has way more posts than you (or me)
Thank you to everyone who has volunteered themselves to participate.

@JSnuff
Heh, honestly, it's a combination of a few things. Mainly, it's giving yourself places to post. He's aligned himself with a number of clans, so he posts in all of them very regularly. Beyond that, I'm sure he's active in other parts of toribash, as well as his own clan. Essentially, he just posts very, very regularly in a great many places every day. That's all it is.

@Kamura
Welcome back mate, it's good to see you.
zuɐɹpʞɹɐp ʇɔǝdxǝ | [ριïαâôz] | [εssεηcε]
I'm not going to enter the lottery, no matter how much I want joints, I'm most likely not going to win them lol.

Who is joining the lottery?
Originally Posted by ConCon19 View Post
I'm not going to enter the lottery, no matter how much I want joints, I'm most likely not going to win them lol.

Who is joining the lottery?

Not me, ever, with any lottery.
Lotteries are completely idiotic.

You might as well just throw your money away if you plan on using it towards the lottery.

I have no idea why anyone ever does the lottery.
zuɐɹpʞɹɐp ʇɔǝdxǝ | [ριïαâôz] | [εssεηcε]
Originally Posted by rappunk23 View Post
Not me, ever, with any lottery.
Lotteries are completely idiotic.

You might as well just throw your money away if you plan on using it towards the lottery.

I have no idea why anyone ever does the lottery.

No, they're not. People win them and they get rich. If I had a real paying job and lived in US so to say, I'd buy the lotteries a bunch and hope I'm the lucky winner like old people usually win those lotteries.

In Toribash I probably won't buy it tho, because I don't feel lucky enough this time, plus it's far too long till lottery on 20th anyway.
Last edited by JSnuffMARS; Apr 4, 2014 at 12:00 AM.