View Poll Results: All in?
YES
4 Votes / 50.00%
no
4 Votes / 50.00%
Voters: 8. You may not vote on this poll
View Poll Results

Originally Posted by 8OJ4N View Post
Have you ever hosted in-game tournament?

Like global betting server? yes...
Добро не ценится — люди от него наглеют.
i really want to see our clans as allies.
If it won't bother, of course.

And for sure i wish you good luck. This clan seems really awesome!
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

[s] [tgs] [w] [dp]
Clan League 2013 & 2019 Champion
Originally Posted by deprav View Post
Btw Bojan, what's the name of our clanbank if we wanna put some of our TC in there ?

We don't have a clan bank and we will never have one. Every member should keep his TC for his personal purposes. Shall any need arise to invest our money into something we will do it together and in amounts we can spare.

Now, currently on my account is around 116 K of TC. 50 K I'll keep for paying the clan council when we try to became official, so basically there is 66 K to use. 15 K will go to the winner of that Mystery Event, so we now have: 51 K.

Those I intend to use on various events, but every time I go for that I'll ask you how much you will let me to use, since, basically that is all your money.

If I see that i need TC I'll start texturing, doing requests, stuff like that. So we will never be empty, but then again, we will never be filthy rich either. :]

I won't ask for your money, I can only bring forth the idea or cause for what we need some amount of TC and then we will all talk about it and later decide simple by voting.

If we won TC as a clan, I'll just send equal amount to every member.

Originally Posted by USB View Post
i really want to see our clans as allies.
If it won't bother, of course.

And for sure i wish you good luck. This clan seems really awesome!

There is no war so there is no alliances. There is only mutual respect and friendship. LiQuid if friendly toward every clan on the Toriclan list.
There is no invade policies. If we find interesting persons in other clans we will go and talk on their DSCs or call them here.

Members of LiQuid are mature enough to not cause troubles or spam on other clan threads, and if something like that happens, I'm here and we will resolve that situation.
Same goes when some bad ppl come here to cause mayhem. No need to act like assholes toward them. One call to supermoderator always do the trick. :]
On behalf of GodzVital, I would like you to know that he is wishing to 'tryout' for our clan.

If you see him around in-game he will be more than happy to showcase himself for you.

This is not an endorsement, I am just passing on a message. Imo he still needs some work.
Last edited by Deuteria; Feb 16, 2013 at 04:28 AM.
He's welcome. He can write here something about himself and start collecting achievements.

Originally Posted by deprav View Post
But what if I wanna participate into event founding and such ? should we directly send you the TC then ?

Sure, if you want. Nothing is a must. It's Your free will to help or not, without hard feelings from this side.
So basically send to Bojan if you want to sponsor events. Be sure to tell him for what the tc is for.
Your messed up world enthrills me
I want to play some ARMA II again with Snake but he's not on Skype, not on IRC, rarely shows here... How to find him?

I can't believe he's that busy.

Snake if you are reading this give me a timetable, please.