Toribash
Fuck, i'm getting mad. They're trying to sell-me 500k for at least $70. It's a abuse!! I can spend that much on 500k, fucking Brazil...
haha Ikr Kratos C: The rates suck at the moment. It's not the best time to buy TC
My Fan Club|†Custom Belt†|†Proud Piratez Overseer and Chest Keeper†| Click or Die|
Do What You Want Cuz A Pirate Is Free. You Are A Pirate!!
Uberis|FighterKHV|Firebolty|TheDog96|TheAnimal
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
I wish I could :C im sorry :C
My Fan Club|†Custom Belt†|†Proud Piratez Overseer and Chest Keeper†| Click or Die|
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
Ehh what you sorry for? If you can't or don't want to its fine I am thinking about dueling for once I feel like I have some sort of skill xD Hope I'm not getting to far ahead of myself..

EDIT: I was talking to Uberis in game and it seems we have some artist in the clan so maybe if you want to give this a go http://forum.toribash.com/showthread.php?t=445013

Just as something to do and if you win that will be fucking amazing, and about warring if anybody would be intrested in warring other clans? I am down for it
Last edited by lewis862; Feb 16, 2014 at 05:36 PM.
that would be amazing! C:
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
I failed #rustyasfuck . lewis is still in! he's doing good c:
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]