Toribash
Originally Posted by Superseba View Post
FOR ME, just let the first generation in peace, they would do nothing, and I think there's no limit for members, and we need only 10 or 20 active members, well 20 is a lot but anyways.

I have to agree with seba. Being technically first gen here. 1 1/2 really I think that they should be left because this wasn't a very active clan, at least properly active. They were just players who had chats on steam or In game and played some more. They didn't check forums often other than like shop and clans or market. So it's best we leave them all
Cnc?
Hey guys i found some errors in our story

1. "Years later Sky disappeares. However, before he did he had gave us the responsability to keep the tradition, train the best warriors the world has seen, only that this time, we are by ourselves...."

It must be Responsibility

2. "
With day and night training these peasants where no longer peasants."

It must be were

-----
Also i got a question for people in the members rank:

If you were given a chance to choose a rank, would you pick War team, Recruitment Team or Moderator?

My own answer: I honestly pick War team or Moderator
Last edited by Sc1ence01; Jan 20, 2016 at 10:28 AM. Reason: <24 hour edit/bump
Weirdest Tori in Toribash
<Diuwaybuns> Toribash is unprotected sex
Thanks Sc1ence01 for reading the story and then tell me the errors, I've already removed them but they appeared again, well I only removed the second error but appeard again, why.

Well anyways thanks Sc1ence.
Running away...
yeah, thanks science for proofreading that story. It's long-ass story and i don't have the time to read it myself and correct grammatical errors >.>

Our pre-audition on the battle of the bands was as funny as fuck, we performed with the whole school watching us, which gave us shitton of pressure. Anyway we just knew it was preauditions and we still have a chance of getting out of the eliminations e.e . If any of you guys wonder what we played we played Ang Huling El Bimbo, it's a flilipino song. In auditions we're playing Mardy Bum.
aaaaAAaaAasaaadABabababalnandàas2
sorry for the inactivity (i didnt have much time to many events in school) D: so yeah D:
"inSerT iNspiRatIonaL qUoTe hErE"
you're still alive? :o

well, it's nice to see you back, just let us know what the problem is and you'll be okay.
Alright thanks Science, the original story was written by Sky but then Zed and I edited a few things and as you should know, English is our second language so we made a shit ton of mistakes, we have corrected quite a lot so far.
Usually we would let members choose the rank they would like to have, moderator, recruiter or warrer. To be part of the war team we will have to test you in-game tho

Nice to see you still breath void, since you have been here longer than I have I added you to the first generation, which is kinda inactive, if you want I can move you back to active members.
Hey onsola, do you really think now's a good time for us to apply? Some of us are unusually inactive, like iMatrx. He usually posts 9 times every page.
I've already talked to onsola about this lol
Well, the thing is, I'm obsessed with making high quality posts and standing out.
But you guys post so less I don't get a lot of stuff to make out a post of,
and also, I'm an elitist... so lol.
Also, since it's been more than a week, it's up to Onsola to decide whether to promote me to a full moderator or not.
By the way. Even as a forum moderator, I cannot edit the first post
Please give me the allowance to do so. I'm a grammar freak and would love to correct the whole first post.
Yea, i wish i could do that, but council doesnt have the power to change the powers of lower ranks. I could only imagine the first post once you get access to edit it ;^)
I'm just worried about us spending 25k for nothing for the second time.