Endurance Onslaught 6.0
View Poll Results: is streak 35 Good
Yes
5 Votes / 45.45%
No
6 Votes / 54.55%
Voters: 11. You may not vote on this poll
View Poll Results

Are you serious jojo? Being born in house and not knowing what day it was? That's pretty amazing storry to tell. Want to tell us more?
deady: "Sahee (...) you bitter Pollock (...)"
Main replay for our clan video's presentation.
I spoke with wildfire, and gave him an idea, which he nodded to, so here it is:

In the beginning there will be tori, that changes apperances if somebody quickly typed - for example - /lp 1 Sahee, /lp 1 Scheczudio, /lp 1 Maldiluna etc. (it becomes each one from people in the video for a brief moment, while - for example - their names appear next to them; it's like a brief presentation of everybody in the video) while it does:
a)dances
a.1)dances especially to the music in the video (let me remind you it will be Twisted Transistor http://uk.youtube.com/watch?v=ooR_7t...eature=related) - this would be probably awarded with 5k and/or some item if it's good e-nuff.
b) plays on guitar - are there any guitar mods? ;p
b.1) looks like if playing to the music.
c) does something really awesome anyway.
c.1) does it to this (bleep)ing music:P!

anyway good .1 would be used in the beginning of the video and probably (most probably) awarded in some way or another, most possibly in free access to this video - no entrance fee, maybe to the next video too - we'll have another clan video v. soon. maybe not tomorrow or next friday ;p but still it will be kinda close. A few weeks, I think, maybe a couple of months till the next shit comes up. Anyway...

I'd like you to do that replay. You can use whatever mod you want.
Please make it good replay and be advised the whole video won't be about this replay so you don't need to stretch it for too long, and you better start the action pretty soon. As mentioned above, please make it - pmost preferably - go along with the music, as that's what it will be - a music video. It's hard to pull when you're doing a turn-based game, to go along with the real-time based music, but it can be done.

And please. I know this and many other posts I do might be a bit unrefined or at least they are long posts, but really, spend some time to read what I'm talking about, before you answer. Thanks to those who do it. And eh, the rest is going to be ranted at ;P!
I would love to tell the full story Sahee.

My mother was at a golf course when it all started. Instead of rushing to a hospital my mother decided she wanted to finish putting (she is very tough) because she was on the eighteenth green. By the time she finished there was no time to make it to the hospital, so they rushed home. My dad kind of guessed at what he was doing, then I was born. The paper work for my birth to this day hasn't been finished.
Hope I don't get flamed for this question, but do these requirements have to be met in a single replay? Or can they be done serparately?
Wow dude. I was there. Your birthday was yesterday. So happy late birthday.
Last edited by Sahee; Nov 28, 2008 at 11:37 PM.
Nunu, they were just examples of what your replay could be about. You can just pick one option and do replay where he would be dancing. Or replay where tori would be playing a guitar. Or do a replay where he's doing something interesting anyway - your call. You decide what that would be that he does.
So as far as you can make as many replays as possible, then I don't expect you to: for example dance, then play a guitar, then do some acrobatics or real-life looking fight between uke and tori all in ONE single, let's say 1500 mf, replay, nup. ;p It's kinda ... almost impossible right?

Anyway when it comes to dance I think about real-life dancing where guy keeps on his feet, ya know. It's easier to breakdance though, so again - it's each of you guys' individual choice. Anything else I can answer for you, starrzz?
btw Wild knows about everything. I didn't suggest him any shaders yet, though I remarked they could change from one to another. Shaders ain't my thing, so go ahead adn suggest something if you feel like it. ;)