Toribash
Well, Makusen can't be moved cause he is ,,higher tier" leader, and Zed.. no idea.
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

"1 tf = win" Onsola 2k16
The whole thing is kind of stupid. Makusen took advantage of being higher than Onsola and now he's probably never even gonna come back. Are we stuck with him forever?
Well, no. It's not that tragic.
If we do run into a problem sometime, we can PM a clan admin/clan mod..
Wait, that doesn't work. They'll probably deny our request because he's a leader, and even if the whole clan agrees to kick him out, I think the chances of Faint accepting our request are pretty slim.
So...lol.
We're fucked.
1. Matrx, i was with you when WE warred skyline so basically its congrats to us
2. Lust, ik i can click that (MAU) Martial Arts Uncontested[wars] Im not stupid <3. Also you're welcome.
3. Wow, no one watched my replays ;-;
4. Wow, no one rated my work ;-;
5. Also here's the chess tournament we're having here:

Chess 'Chest' Log

-----
Also, YESSS! im on active members rank <3 <3 <3 does that mean i can vote on apps?
-----
Originally Posted by iMatrx View Post
Well I had a cat (very beloved, trust me) from 5 years ago. It died last October, and holy shit I was sad. Its two kittens died too. One died a month before it did, and the other one died a bit after it did.
Also scoince, the only way (the more successful way) to get promoted is to kiss ass, basically. Onsola calls it 'respect'
"""""""""respect"""""""""
If you'd like to go my route and be honest on how much you hate the rules and Onsola's way of leading this clan, it'll take a lot of time to get promoted.

btw good job grus losing to flame 10-5
also good job sc1ence01 winning to skyline

I had a pet dinosaur, he bit my leg so i cutted his head off XD jk.
But seriously, i had a pet cockroach, but i accidentally stepped on it. True story bros.
Last edited by Sc1ence01; Jan 19, 2016 at 10:27 AM. Reason: <24 hour edit/bump
Weirdest Tori in Toribash
<Diuwaybuns> Toribash is unprotected sex
Not really iMatrx, we aren't fucked. Onsola asked Gynx when we previously applied. He said it doesn't matter.
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

"1 tf = win" Onsola 2k16
I forgot to tell, because of school, instead of me posting EVERYDAY maybe i'll only get the chance to post every 2-4 days or so until the school year ends ;-;
i have a pet philociraptor
no, i wasn't talking about kicking Makusen, i was talking about removing him and zed on the leaders rank and let them stay at first gen.
-----
playing bass at Battle of the Bands in our school, wish us luck for tryouts tomorrow. If we don't get eliminated we'll play an Filipino rock song and Mardy Bum by arctic monkeys, i'll play Guitar at mardy bum and bass on the Filipino song, if we do get in the finals :V
Last edited by Lust; Jan 19, 2016 at 11:58 AM. Reason: <24 hour edit/bump
aaaaAAaaAasaaadABabababalnandàas2
Based on my own experience as a leader of (destiny), its almost impossible to kick fellow leaders.
-----
Maybe there's a way, idk. Contact faint i guess? Ya know, Impeachment process maybe?
-----
Ok guys i'll be offline now
i gotta:
-play TF2
-practice chess
-get a life
-have sleep

See ye temerrew
Last edited by Sc1ence01; Jan 19, 2016 at 12:10 PM. Reason: <24 hour edit/bump
FOR ME, just let the first generation in peace, they would do nothing, and I think there's no limit for members, and we need only 10 or 20 active members, well 20 is a lot but anyways.

Also about my dogs:
Well I have 2 dogs that were alive before me like they had 14 or 15 years, that's fucked up isnt't it, they didn't die, they're female and male.
I have like 4 or 5 dogs, 2 dogs are 1 year and the other 2 are like +14 years

Well some years ago we saw a dog starving so we helped her, well now is mine hehe, so there's my explanation of my 5 dogs.
Last edited by Corredor; Jan 19, 2016 at 12:57 PM.
Running away...

mat

Let me tell you this: I have already talk with clan moderators since you cant kick leaders. Since he and Zed are inactive there is no reason to kick them, it would be a waste of time for the clan mods, cause it takes some time to do so. If leaders could kick each other it would be quite messy

science

not ``almost´´ it is impossible for the leaders, only clan mods can do so. If you want to get promoted wait some time you are quite new, show enthusiasm for the clan and soon you will be raising throw the ranks.

seba

yeah I can hear that dog when we skype some times, also clans have a 50 ppl limit, which is quite high so I guess there is no problem having 5 inactive old members. If we need to kick them to recruit some day we will do it but for now they can stay
-----

science again

some time ago we were flowded by replays and also I am not on my pc so I cant watch them. Here we dont like watching replays, we are kinda lazy in that aspect, make a replays thread so the ones ho want to watch them cnc throw there.
Well idk what to rate your work, its basically a screenshot with a few edits :v gj tho

Gru did this for replays : http://forum.toribash.com/group.php?...gmessage132217
Last edited by Onsola; Jan 19, 2016 at 06:22 PM. Reason: <24 hour edit/bump
Oh so we have a replay thread now, that's nice. Maybe i'll post there, only problem is my computer is on it's last legs, and it can barely run tb on lowest quality in 10 fps.