Toribash
Now thats the reason why [ethr] didn't become official in its first try . Guys please make your post long and useful enough to consider it nos as spam!
@#w#@ | #AeonRevival | TheAnimal
Originally Posted by drandlymat View Post
where you learnt using FL Studio 10 ?

I didn't learn from anywhere......
I knew basic Chord Progressions,
but every other technique i found out by myself.

Originally Posted by drandlymat View Post
Now thats the reason why [ethr] didn't become official in its first try . Guys please make your post long and useful enough to consider it nos as spam!

Lol, Tried this.

There's a 2 sentence minimum, but it's kind of been ignored for the time being, since we are in a rush with the video and Clan Competition. We'll be stricter once both things are done. (clan comp being done = knowing who won.)
Proud Leader of [Ethereal]
Wanna do it for free then? Didn't think so. I had them done free a while back. Ill update first post when I get home.
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
<~[i]Assazin> I'm 12 years old
<~[i]Assazin> My butt is underdeveloped
<~[i]Assazin> ok ok
<~[i]Assazin> I'm actually 9
<Click>Patrickooo Acting His Age<Click>
Can I see some of your art?
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
<~[i]Assazin> I'm 12 years old
<~[i]Assazin> My butt is underdeveloped
<~[i]Assazin> ok ok
<~[i]Assazin> I'm actually 9
<Click>Patrickooo Acting His Age<Click>
drand if you want a replay in the clan video please do not use footmod. and on other news inferno pretty decent flips i will make some of my own as well. and also invite DemonBurn since he is making our clan video and was kicked out with the clan system changes. AND a famous artist has been making a set for a month just detailing and making it perfect it is size 512 he is giving it away for free in a contest.
<hampa> tree what do you think about the new clan system?
<treestand> Garlic Bread.....Garlic Bread...