Toribash
View Poll Results: All in?
YES
4 Votes / 50.00%
no
4 Votes / 50.00%
Voters: 8. You may not vote on this poll
View Poll Results

Hey-hoe, guys. That's sad that fl0w dissapeared. Anyway, good luck in bringing up a new clan. :о
[ORMO][TW][Ex-GM]
|RUSSUR|ABYSS|HACK|URBAN|DMND|
It wasn't Snake who killed flow, it was strip of mod powers for every clan leader, long ban due disobeying forum rules together with the decision of admins to never again allow clan mod powers for flow clan leaders and inactivity and apathy that issued after that. You can't point finger in just one person and say: you are to blame!

To be honest the whole ordeal is fishy, so to speak. I understand the punishment for posting images on forum that are too mature in content, but on the other hand it happened in the controlled environment of the clan private board so the whole concept ''you can't be ever trusted with moderation'' is a bit harsh, if you ask me.

I would ban them for a month, removed their private board and set the whole clan into unofficial waters, but I wouldn't be that ugly to also restrict them to be able to do any future moderation of their board. I speak this objectively.

Slip ups happens, but ppl learn on their mistakes, and they deserve a second chance. Especially some of the flow members who are not here from yesterday, but are involved in this community for years. FOR YEARS. And I'm not talking about one or two years, but FIVE!

Wanna spit on Snake? Fist ask yourself what did you do during your career in TB? Then spend some time looking through forum and see Snakes legacy.
And now you blame they guy who invested so much of his time and himself in Toribash that finally he got saturated with it, for making one mistake?

[censored]
Last edited by 8OJ4N; Feb 14, 2013 at 05:52 PM.
Don't joke with that. I can't know when someone is joking and when he is serious.
-----
Also I apologize if I were a bit harsh. >:o
Last edited by 8OJ4N; Feb 14, 2013 at 05:22 PM. Reason: <24 hour edit/bump
Ah bojan ! I'm naive in the other way, I tend to think people are joking when they're being serious ;p

And you know we only take cool people in the family, no one would point finger at snake !

And to come back on the tag question, I'll say it again but [L~Q] is confusing, L and Q being separated by ~ it would seem like the clan name is in 2 words L.... Q.....

Hai Elate ! long time no see :)

Last edited by deprav; Feb 14, 2013 at 07:33 PM.
awwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwww so the [~~~~] was hopeless from the start ;p

I'm totally fine with LiQuid.

new idea :
are ' or | allowed in tags ? like ['Q'] or [l'Q] or [|'Q]

yeah I know I can be pretty annoying with tags, but I lyk to find tags