Endurance Onslaught 6.0
View Poll Results: Lorem ipsum dolor sit amet, consectetur adipiscing elit.
A
0 Votes / 0%
B
0 Votes / 0%
Voters: 0. You may not vote on this poll
View Poll Results

I might be there with you, Bleach. I'll see what's going on.

still...loving my usertitle.. umg

Aye, so I decided what I'm going to buy with my christmas money.

So I got $400 for christmas. My dad was short on money, so I lent him $300 with $30 interest. He was gonna pay me back on the 5th, but he gave me the option to either take the $330 now, or wait until the 10th to get $365. So I waited, and I spent like $50 on steam games, as well as various things from stores like SubWay sandwiches and what not.

Anyway, I have $401 now (dat $1 profit doe) and here's what I'm going to buy:

A hoodie, hat, and beanie from ufcstore.com (Totalling to around $100)
A 1080p 1ms reaction time 24" monitor for professional CoD play for $200
And the last $100 with be spent on a date with my GF (Going to Red Lobster so that shit's gonna be gone, and I'll probably have to borrow $20 or $30 from my dad)

So ye. 'Twas a good Christmas.
Originally Posted by Soap View Post
And the last $100 with be spent on a date with my GF (Going to Red Lobster so that shit's gonna be gone, and I'll probably have to borrow $20 or $30 from my dad)

Red Lobster? Ew, that place is
A: Bad
B: Super expensive
Save some money, and get better food by going somewhere local. You will be glad you did. Plus Red Lobster is always packed, it will be easier to get a seat in a local restaurant.
Last edited by Toolfree; Jan 9, 2014 at 11:03 PM.
my clan was deleted
Originally Posted by Toolfree View Post
Red Lobster? Ew, that place is
A: Bad
B: Super expensive
Save some money, and get better food by going somewhere local. You will be glad you did. Plus Red Lobster is always packed, it will be easier to get a seat in a local restaurant.

Just had a long discussion about this, so I won't continue to shame your blasphemy here.

I will, however, say that Red Lobster is the fucking bomb, and whoever disagrees is a gay fgt homo bitch
I'm here to back up Soap because, seriously, Red Lobster is goooood. So anyone seeing this wanna join me and risk so we can get a recruit lobby going? We should really do something about this and I said I would.
Not the show.
Personally, I've never been to Red Lobster and therefore have no input on that part of the matter, however, I do agree that going to a local restaurant is probably best. I like to support local restaurants rather than franchises and chains. They're expensive sometimes. Plus,imo, I like Asian food better than a place like, say, Red Lobster.
Buy me food and tell me I'm cute.
Originally Posted by Twilight View Post
I like Asian food better than Red Lobster.

but you said you've never been to Red Lobster.

w0w0w

And we order from local businesses all the time. And the Red Lobster I go to is almost never crowded. We always get a booth, and usually the same booth every time.

Also, recruitment server is up. jo zone
I would join but I'm on my iPhone in the car driving right now. :/

And also, I know that I'd prefer Asian over Red Lobster because Red Lobster isn't considered an Asian restaurant and also probably doesn't serve things like sushi or various other Asian dishes.
Buy me food and tell me I'm cute.
Name: Headshot42
Belt: 3rd Dan Black Belt
Bans: I have been banned twice... The first ban was for 1 week and it was for spam. The second ban was for selling stolen textures and I didn't even know they were stolen.
Past Clans: Ascend, Energy, Flip, and Nuke (name changed to USMC or United States Marine Core) I got kicked from Ascend because when I joined 2 of the members were being a dick to me and they requested for me to be kicked because they hated me. I left Energy because they kept recruiting people who sucked and never played or posted. I left Flip because they sucked, and Nuke or USMC I left because they kicked all the good people we had and well... Pretty much all the people.
People I know in Zone: Risk, Soap, tbashdude, and erif.
Reason Why I want in this clan: I know this is a clan with respect for its members and people that don't act all immature and are good, I am tired of being in clans that suck and all but this is one of the best clans that are unofficial in toribash. I also want this clan because I know it treats its members with respect.
You should want me because: I am somewhat skilled in toribash and I post at least twice a week. You should also want me because I don't act immature and I work well with my clan members, listen to the higher ranks, and I don't break the rules, I don't just join clans for the fun of it, I join clans to help them get better and I have respect for my clan members.
Best mods: Aikido Big Dojo, Judo, Judo Frac, rkmma, Taekyonn, Mushu, Aikido, erthtk, and Greykido. Worst Mods: Ninjutsu, Wushu, and runkido.
I am 14 years old, I am good with computers and fixing them. I play Xbox 360 every now and then with my friends and I don't like to be a jackass to people or act immature. I have to go to school and I am an A-b student.
I am somewhat shy but I also like to have a good time with my friends and I could always go for a laugh. In my free time I play Xbox or Toribash but mostly Toribash. While I wait for matches on toribash I usually hang around on the forums. I don't have much else to say.

I would greatly appreciate it if you accepted me. Thank you for your time.
Last edited by HeadShot42; Jan 10, 2014 at 12:36 AM. Reason: I posted it without finishing by accident
BUT you haven't eaten Red Lobster. So you don't know if you'd like Red Lobster more than sushi or Asian dishes in general.

And I have an iPhone too :O

Which model? Mine's a 4.