Toribash
Yeah but it isnt that easy i was leader 2 times and it is not easy to command
|Serbian|#BlameTheAnimal|RIP Zizhi and Beenyxd|LaG<33|[TA]|[OoT]
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

ok in my old clan i told them and they listen to me and the were more actve now i leave and the not so active as they we before when i was there

goblen11

If clan whants to be active it needs atlest 2 active one
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

@mad: yeah you are so right. Its not easy being a leader an control certain things that go on in a clan.
want a events planer? well pm me !~forever a slave to the gods!
Originally Posted by goblen11 View Post
well the can be if u command them to deak

Well, isn't very easy to make a clan top. He need work much and actually have much good members with clan.

Originally Posted by goblen11 View Post
ok in my old clan i told them and they listen to me and the were more actve now i leave and the not so active as they we before when i was there

Kinda unloyal, active or no, you need stay in your clan. I don't will leave if legendary got inactive anyday.

Originally Posted by MadTDog View Post
If clan whants to be active it needs atlest 2 active one

Lol, obviously. -.-
I was leader 3x and i make 2 clans, i know what he talking about. And i would like to say, don't desist, in one day a clan can die, or another die, your clan can have alot of active members.
I hate when there is 3 leaders (im one of it) and 2 laders are not giving shit they just :do this pls and this mad and how about this
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Yeah a sucessful clan, you have to put non stop hard work in too it. It also takes a go amount of time, just have to be willing to work an keep the faith.

@mad: yeah I agree so much.
want a events planer? well pm me !~forever a slave to the gods!
Yes, i agree too. But a clan with a lot of leaders is really bad.
And you need much time to make a best clan, fully true.