Toribash
View Poll Results: All in?
YES
4 Votes / 50.00%
no
4 Votes / 50.00%
Voters: 8. You may not vote on this poll
View Poll Results

Vodka told me he will be clan-less for some time, maybe forever. Xhiba is now in the clan Relax all, and Pirate is inactive for a very long time (judging from his last post), considering he's in the army he might as well be on some SPEC OPS? :|
Who knows...
On the note of of the clan's tag, ~Q~ looks interesting and different, lQ i think looks too much like IQ, but then there's also nothing wrong with LiQuid.

I think that something not typically used ie ~~ and what not would give us a fresh and unique start.
Last edited by Deuteria; Feb 13, 2013 at 10:30 PM.
Event is on! That will (I hope so) rise some interest in our little clan and earn us some much needed advertising. :>

Tomorrow I will register our clan so you have an options to vote for (just post coresponding number of option):

1) [LiQuid]

2) [~Q~]

3) [L~Q]

4) [~~~]

I vote for number 3!
Last edited by 8OJ4N; Feb 14, 2013 at 06:38 AM.
Bojan...

Epid work as always!! Good to see we are not dead =)
I'd love to see Liquid flowing up

also I vote for number 3 xD
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Hey Xhiba, good to see ya. Thx for your input.

I'm thinking about our members cards that will be set in the clan members spoiler. I made some sketches what I will put, and I want to make something similar to how League of Legends heroes are presented.

So, to have three power bars: SKILL, POWER and HP (Hit points), but for this I need some help from Snake since he is good with numbers and percentages, math, functions and economy! XD

Snake, how to transfer some numbers from our user bars of Toribas into power bars and represent them as 10 notches from 10% to 100%?

For instance, SKILL is a representation of our Win rate, so it must be calculated somehow to be now presented on the power bar from 10% to 100% (one bar = 10%, 2 bars = 20 %, etc)

POWER is QI number and presented with the same power bar.

HP is that number that shows our posts per day, but also shown in % from 10 to 100.

I'm sure you have some idea how to calculate this?
Last edited by 8OJ4N; Feb 13, 2013 at 11:39 PM.
awwww yeahhhhhhhhh my representation is fackin sexy :3

Even is on! That will (I hope so) rise some interest in our little clan and earn us some much needed advertising. :>

Tomorrow I will register our clan so you have an options to vote for (just post coresponding number of option):

1) [LiQuid]

2) [~Q~]

3) [L~Q]

4) [~~~]

I vote for number 3!

Meh! the 3rd one is the one I like the less D: It's too generic, and those 2 capital letters suggest (from my pov) that the name of the clan is in 2 words.
veto on n°3 xD

All the rest is fine by me, with a preference for 4 and 2 :)

or [~Q]
Last edited by deprav; Feb 14, 2013 at 01:01 AM.