Toribash
Originally Posted by dank View Post
i read about 100 chapters but it got quite boring :<

:o

:c

still going to read it
The past makes you wanna die out of regret, and future makes you depressed out of anxiety. So by elimination, the present is likely the happiest time.
Originally Posted by ThePirateKing View Post
:o

:c

still going to read it

it's not really bad, the cliche ecchi just grinds my gears too much :v
dreamy suicide act
Gyakkyou Burai Kaiji is the most drawn out piece of garbage I have ever witnessed. I'm at ep 15 and I'm skipping through episodes just to make them bearable. It wouldn't be a problem if I wasn't addicted to gambling manga/anime.
I have no idea how this was in the recs, it baffles me how there was someone somewhere that thought this was a good show.

If any of you have any mercy on my misery and boredom, give me something entertaining that doesn't feel generic, please. Something with a nice artstyle and believable characters.
Brendan (he who passeth judgement on the frequent changing of signatures): I don't do hentai anymore
Originally Posted by Lazors View Post
Gyakkyou Burai Kaiji is the most drawn out piece of garbage I have ever witnessed. I'm at ep 15 and I'm skipping through episodes just to make them bearable. It wouldn't be a problem if I wasn't addicted to gambling manga/anime.
I have no idea how this was in the recs, it baffles me how there was someone somewhere that thought this was a good show.

If any of you have any mercy on my misery and boredom, give me something entertaining that doesn't feel generic, please. Something with a nice artstyle and believable characters.

5 Centimeters per Second
Blue Spring Ride
Food Wars! Shokugeki no Souma
Your lie in April
Sidonia no Kishi
Golden Time

Any of those interest you? You've probably seen some of them already though

Oregairu, Code Geass, Parasyte, and Rainbow
The past makes you wanna die out of regret, and future makes you depressed out of anxiety. So by elimination, the present is likely the happiest time.
Originally Posted by ConCon19 View Post
Any of those interest you? You've probably seen some of them already though

I think you're overestimating me, i don't particularly enjoy anime, or at least not the stuff i've watched. I've seen a bit of the pianist anime. The rest i have never heard about but all of them seem interesting. Thanks!
-----
Originally Posted by ThePirateKing View Post
Oregairu, Code Geass, Parasyte, and Rainbow

This is probably really controversial but i really didn't enjoy Code Geass. I think i watched something like 10 episodes and it just wasn't my thing. Probably won't pick it up again.
I love parasyte, but i read it already and i don't care to see the same thing animated.
The other two might be something, but i'll pick off Concon's list first. Thanks though.
Last edited by Lazors; Sep 28, 2015 at 05:31 PM. Reason: <24 hour edit/bump
Brendan (he who passeth judgement on the frequent changing of signatures): I don't do hentai anymore
This is probably really controversial but i really didn't enjoy Code Geass. I think i watched something like 10 episodes and it just wasn't my thing. Probably won't pick it up again.
I love parasyte, but i read it already and i don't care to see the same thing animated.
The other two might be something, but i'll pick off Concon's list first. Thanks though.

that's too bad :c Code Geass is a masterpiece -- but I guess it's not for everyone.