Ranking
Omg LoL be so fun :3
Just bought
Shyvanna
Vladimir
Cassiopeia
Brand
So far I Love cassiopeia and Vladimir , I do usually good (more kills than deaths and average amount of assists so overall Good) with cassiopeia in 5v5 but in 3v3 its a different story, I fucking rape faces with cass and vlad in 3v3! XD havent gone anything but positive every 3v3 i play with them! and havent tried shyvanna out in 3v3 but in 5v5 i do decent (about 1 or 2 deaths more than kills) but thats only because i was jungling and im not a strong jungler D: but i get lots and lots of assists :3 so i guess im an alright team player

P.S
We should have a 5v5 or 3v3 with all tbash players that will promise not to flame and all work together and not saying stuff like "Nah man couldnt have came and helped with the team fight cause i was getting farm" :33 but you know what i mean, actually try and contribute and work as a team that would be just the best to do that some day, then the planets would align again for Coca! ;)
-----
Also, i met przero in a game the other day and said "PRZERO DO YOU PLAY TBASH"
And he replied with "OMGWTF HOW'D YOU KNOW!?" was funny
Last edited by phantom; Apr 29, 2012 at 11:32 PM. Reason: <24 hour edit/bump
♥ mushu♥
So, I just found out "team ishi" is a thing.

Dear god that's awesome.
Hey got canned heat in my heels tonight baby
You know know know I'm gonna dance yeah
http://tinypic.com/view.php?pic=2l89gu8&s=6
So yeah my buddy here got this little error while trying to install LoL, just wanted to know if any of you here are samiliar with this error thingy and would like to help.:3
~Tyzo
#TwinSwag
Update drivers.

This game has a really steep learning requirement. It's really hard. :<
<Swyne> <3 Fleip
<3 SWYIE
Added you coca my names xTheMistx btw
I prefer 3v3 so if you wanna play i'd rather 3v3
-----
I meant my names StacLegend , Accidently wrote my tbash name xD
Last edited by phantom; May 1, 2012 at 12:12 AM. Reason: <24 hour edit/bump
♥ mushu♥
Originally Posted by Zazo View Post
http://tinypic.com/view.php?pic=2l89gu8&s=6
So yeah my buddy here got this little error while trying to install LoL, just wanted to know if any of you here are samiliar with this error thingy and would like to help.:3

I had an issue similar to this, mainly just PMB being blocked by my college connection, so I just downloaded an old client off of some file server and spent forever updating it.

Similar problem, PMB causing issues, so just go around it.
nyan :3
Youtube Channel i sometimes post videos of other games
Originally Posted by floop78 View Post
Update drivers.

This game has a really steep learning requirement. It's really hard. :<

Not really. I had never played any Mobas but I learnt the stuff quite easily.

..Learning how to play well is another matter altogether, but that's given with any multiplayer game.
< Larfen> also my replay thread has more views than the rules thread \o/

...This probably explains most problems in this community.