Toribash
hey guys its simon i want to join aeon again i have been a member in the past and now im back and want to join. theanimal said that i had to make short text or something to join again.

my fav mod is wushu im 20 years old and i joined 2007. i think that i would get along with all of you so please let me join and be member of aeon again
Originally Posted by Simon View Post
hey guys its simon i want to join aeon again i have been a member in the past and now im back and want to join. theanimal said that i had to make short text or something to join again.

my fav mod is wushu im 20 years old and i joined 2007. i think that i would get along with all of you so please let me join and be member of aeon again

You're gonna have to put slightly more effort into it in my opinion.
You'll never be half the man your mother is!
Originally Posted by Simon View Post
theanimal said short text is enough

The way I see it is you have to re-apply. I had to re-apply after I left / got kicked for in-activity (can't remember, think it was the 2nd one), and so should you, or any other person for that matter. Now, I'm not one to make these calls, those calls are to be taken by all clan-members as one, but that's just the way I see it. We're all equals... right?
Last edited by Jormungandr; Mar 13, 2016 at 08:19 PM.
You'll never be half the man your mother is!
Yea unless TheAnimal personally invites you you'll have to give us more than that. Also, you didn't even join us last time you applied, because you were banned before we reached a decision.
Last edited by Chirs; Mar 13, 2016 at 08:31 PM.
ok i said short not 2 sentences xD
and yeah about that ban thing you should pm me or chips with that story and the reason why you got banned again and so on
<Aeon><Master Belt><Gamers Inc.><RMO><GERMAN Unibash Manager>
^-^Join My Fan Club^-^Aeon Elite Video^-^
Join Aeon
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
Spaft|Vipertech|Chirs|Jormungandr|SocKeTe|threedog 2|Habeeb|SXDave
Application:
Hi guys, i´m Joe from Germany. I´m a 28 years old hairy dude, who likes Toribash and especially the community.
In my freetime i do things like programming (c++, UE4- i´m currently learning how to program neural networks in c++ and i´m making a 3d first person fish rpg in Unreal.) music (singer in a reggae band) and some art related things like 3d modelling\texturing. My favourite mods are wushu and various parcour mods. Right now i dont have a skype account but if iwill be accepted here i will make one immediately of course.

I play toribash since some years now and i have been the leader of 2 clans (Flames & German Underground).
I always tried to be respectful and creative in the forums (dont know if i was, only others can tell) and ive never been banned.
Since my old clan (GerU) is unfortunately dead, i had to search for a new one that fits my requirements
(active and friendly members, more focus on forum than ingame content).
Aeon was the first clan which came to my mind.

I´ve watched u guys from day one, since my old pal theAnimal (hi animal ;)
is the founder of this clan and i liked what i saw till today: you are active, you act like adults (and i think most of you are)
and you have a good management.

BUT theres one thing that may be a drawback for now: I´ve been inactive for about 3 years now
and im well aware that you guys will be sceptic if i will be active or not.
So if you consider to let me join but ure not sure about my activity,
i would be willing to be a member on probation for a duration of time of your choice (longer than the 4 weeks).
So i think thats basically it for now. Thanks in advance. Jormungandr
Last edited by Joeseph; Mar 20, 2016 at 02:53 PM. Reason: forgot to paste Jormungandr and some editing ;)
.....German Underground
?! Are we bringing back ghosts now? if that's the case, I have no excuse to be taking breaks

you'll be discussed
also this is Analwache hi

EDIT: Also yuseimot has been invited congrats
Last edited by Chirs; Mar 20, 2016 at 04:02 PM.
ahhh i have such a huge smile in my face right now xDD

Such an old friend i thought i would never see again in here.

for sure you have my yes and i will fight to get you in here
(I don't think i have to but I'll fight anyway ^^)
<Aeon><Master Belt><Gamers Inc.><RMO><GERMAN Unibash Manager>
^-^Join My Fan Club^-^Aeon Elite Video^-^
Join Aeon
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
Spaft|Vipertech|Chirs|Jormungandr|SocKeTe|threedog 2|Habeeb|SXDave