Ranking
Haha love you guys.
-----
Originally Posted by kradoxtb View Post
im white as hell, i cant dance

I'm white and can't dance, I digress.
Last edited by apple123; Jul 31, 2015 at 12:11 PM. Reason: <24 hour edit/bump
Curious aren't you.
Hi, My names is Abdullah age 12 From Iraq, I'd like to join Parrot That mush friendly members! that's i play with moop some rooms together, so I was in Lotus i've been kicked that's i trolled the clan so hard :o, also My fav ANIME IS POKEMON ! I have skype which i can say it Here cause had much symbols, also i started since 2014,i'm 2nd black belt. I don't like textures very much Impressed about Forces/Relaxes/Hats/Hairs/3D obj, And my best mods is all Official mods, except judo, and that's all what I'm going to say, PEACE!.

playboi
I'm going to be honest I don't think you're fit for this clan. You also got kicked from lotus for trolling them? That's not someone I want in this clan.
Curious aren't you.
Originally Posted by xFIRExGAME View Post
also My fav ANIME IS POKEMON !

1v1 me pokemon showdown

I'll hyperbeam your whole team m8
one time i had a hair deep in my urethra and when i pulled it out it felt kinda good ~fudgiebalz 2020

<~Skul> they're not children, they're demon midgets
<~Skul> if you kill one in front of the rest, they'll scatter and leave
Hi there everybody, my name is Michael or best known here as Xec.

A persons best quality is honesty, and with that being said I am not a regular user. I have recently been let off ban on sight. I was put there for scamming, flaming and just being a total pain to the moderators of Toribash. Even till now I rage, I troll, and flame but in way smaller amounts than before. Another big thing I have been know for is making alts. I used to make alts to scam people but after I decided to start behaving more and becoming better I find myself using them to attempt to get way from my past. Sadly after a couple thousand attempts I have realized it won't work. However, I have new motivation. I have grown real tired of the way I am treated here and I have no one to blame but myself. So I am giving up everything and starting fresh. No Lies no nothing. I won't even flame anymore I want to become a normal user again.

Now, I started to play Toribash back in 2009. My friend showed me the game and as his interest for it faded mine only grew larger. I am a competitive Toribash player. Though I am not great I feel my skill is fairly decent. The mods I am best at are mainly striking mods. I like Lenshu3ng, Wushu3, and Rk_mma a lot. I practice these three mods everyday if I can. Another mod I play a lot is ABD. I play this mod a lot because it's said to be the most competitive. Though I don't agree all duels are in this mod and a lot of the betting servers are in this mod and if I have any hope of making any tc I depend on dueling and betting cause I can't market at all.

Alright, now you maybe have noticed that above is just a copy and paste from a previous application. That is because it is mostly just general information about my self and if I retype it. It would be the same information but most likely reworded so instead of doing that I decided just to c/p.

Now, honestly this clan was my first choice before (Im) but I assumed that Cowmeat had a problem with me because of previous arguments we have had in the past so I decided to go with my second choice(No offense to wizard cause I know he will probably find this.) I found Cowmeat in game and we had a small chat. He told me that he is going to put together a Competitive team which turned my head cause as said above I am really competitive. I now desperately want to be apart of that competitive team. I can play all competitive mods decently with ErthTk probably being the worst. I used to have a bad opinion about this mod because I ran into broken wrists and floating away in to the sunset a lot when I played. That won't stop me from learning it and becoming the best I can be at it if it benefits the clan.

I also want to join because, honestly you guys are quite impressive you have done great in clan league and you all seem like really cool people and I feel that if given the chance I am sure we can get a long quite well.
Originally Posted by Moop View Post
1v1 me pokemon showdown

I'll hyperbeam your whole team m8

Huh? u mean that i could war against u?? 1vs1
-----
Originally Posted by apple123 View Post
I'm going to be honest I don't think you're fit for this clan. You also got kicked from lotus for trolling them? That's not someone I want in this clan.

I trolled cause they trolled me too, so i back it xD
-----
Originally Posted by up2u View Post
Now hold on, I want to know more about this Lotus incident. Was it at least funny?

Yes maybe?
Last edited by xFIRExGAME; Aug 1, 2015 at 02:25 PM. Reason: <24 hour edit/bump
playboi