Toribash
I tested butler, i forget who the other person/people that tested butler. Well i kinda technically test him every day cause we play... lol
'Haku is my lenshu senpai uwu' ~ Static
Originally Posted by Flamesmash View Post
Hmmm black belt still isn't very much experience in the game. Come back when your a few dans higher

Alright. That might be a while but I will be back! WAPOW!
Kyure Moderated Message:
Make sure you explain why you like the movies!
But..But..It was scary ;-;
hello all wapow members this is why i wanna join
hello WAPOW members my real life name is saleem attar my toribash username is parrot2004 I'm 13 my what I like to do is play soccer basketball and chess and much more iam a boy my favorite mods are parkour twinsword and abd and boshu mushu I want to join wapow to make new friends and to be more skilled I do have friends in wapow like rcrichman and moataz hwo badly I wanna join you might ask 10/10 you guys rock and iam a 2dan black belt at toribash my skype name is saleem attar why you should let me in is cause I'm friendly and very skilled at toribash and that's why you should let me in your clan thx from parrot2004 to WAPOW bye and have a good time
-----
and if you were wondering I play toribash 6 hours a bye
-----
I meant 6 hours a day srry I'm not that at good at typing
-----
btw I just quit my clan
Last edited by parrot2004; Aug 21, 2015 at 03:53 AM. Reason: <24 hour edit/bump
WAPOW IS THE BEST
What do you have to offer WAPOW?: WELL IM A GOOD AND VERY LOYAL TO CLANS I TRAIN BEGINNERS IF THEY WANT TO BE TRAINED

What's you favorite mod?: i like ABD and aikido

How often do you play?: i play everday

Do you post regularly in forums?: yep so members could know that im still active.

Do you check and respond to your PMs?: always because its kinda rude if you dont.

Tell us about your Toribash experience.: well ive been playing for 1 and a half year and it was fun with all the wars. Ive encountered bullies in this game and have beaten them. im a sport and i had fun teaching beginners to do good at toribash,

Skype Username: pao2caro

Your real life is important too. Tell us about your skills, hobbies, sports, social groups etc.

ummmm im a musician i like playing instruments like guitars. im into games and reading books. and this my fav game (toribash). im good at playing basketball too. i hope i could join you guys and fight by your side
Last edited by paopao0389; Aug 21, 2015 at 04:37 PM.
My Application
Hello, My name is Mitchell or 5thMurder for my ingame account. I have many things I could offer WAPOW even if I'm not too high of a belt, such as my ability to make textures and art. If there is a clan video I could help put it together. All of the textures I use are made by me. I also could offer WAPOW skill in mods such as ABD and other aikido mods, but that's probably not much since you probably get a lot of apps saying the same thing. As I mentioned earlier my favorite mods are ABD and other aikido based mods, but, I also do replay making, sparring, and parkour. I use my skills in these mods and transfer them over to aikido which improves my skill with balance. If you notice in some of my replays, I tend to stay on my feet which helps me not get disqualified as easily. However, I didn't come here to talk about my ingame skill as much as I came to talk about why I'm a good player. I don't rage after losing matches but instead say GG. I will admit that I do not usually post on the forums since I'm not in any clan. I have opened a couple of threads to sell textures but other than that, not much. If I was in a clan however, that would change. Yes, I do respond to my PMs, whenever I go to the Toribash website I check if I have any PMs which, is about 3 times a day. I do have Skype and I use it often, if I'm able to get into WAPOW I'll give my Skype out, but I don't fell the need to give it out quite yet.

When I started Toribash, It was because of a video I watched, I don't remember the video but I really liked the idea of the game. As a blue belt, I used to play judo all the time and decided to do the judo tourney. I met a lot of people in that tourney, which some I still know. Around brown belt I took a break from the game, but finally came back to become black belt. That's when I got into replay making. from then on I played aikido and did sparring. My first clan was LAMB which has changed names since, I eventually left after the leader kicked some of the people i knew unfairly. My second clan was SIL3NT which I left since it was inactive, same with my next clan which was Nothar which I recently left. Part of the reason I don't post much on the forums as you can now see is because of the fact I have not been in any real active clans which is why I've come here.

I use to play hockey when I was a kid but after 9 years of playing I ended up quiting. I don't play any sports currently so there's not much I can say. I enjoy painting, computer related hobbies and other things. On a completely unrelated note, I'm known among my friends for having shaky hands. XD

WAPOW <------- did I do a good

If I forgot to put any important information, just tell me
Attached Files
best fight.rpl (66.0 KB, 4 views)
HAHAHALOLOL.rpl (67.9 KB, 3 views)
right in the face.rpl (38.5 KB, 3 views)
Sparring14.rpl (307.0 KB, 3 views)
Last edited by 5thMurder; Aug 22, 2015 at 01:09 AM.
hello all wapow members this is why i wanna join
my name is saleem attar I wanna join WAPOW cause I would like to be more skilled in toribash my toribash username is parrot2004 I would be good in wars and yes I do answer my pms how much I wanna join is from 10/10 iam a 2dan black belt not that far away from 3rdan black belt iam a 13 year old boy I life in America my state is texas my favorite mods are abd boshu mushu parkour twinsords mushu judo and much greykido and much others my last clan is uchiha and yes I do have friends in your clan example moataz rcrichman and jayxmanhd but there is one last thing I would like to tell you swepples said ( swepples sorry your not ecatcly what were looking for) wich botherd me cause he didn't even say why and I why kinda sad but anyways see you later bye
Why would you apply when you got denied? This just proves you're not patient.
Chara: "Who knew people can have periods from their chests?"