Toribash
View Poll Results: What type of art do you prefer?
Simple and Cartoony
1 Votes / 12.50%
Detailed and Complex
3 Votes / 37.50%
I like them both
4 Votes / 50.00%
Other
0 Votes / 0%
Voters: 8. You may not vote on this poll
View Poll Results

I agree, a co-leader would be nice. Someone to make decisions if Beat is out partying with his pimp German or Russian friends haha. I'm kidding, but I still think 2 strong leader opinions/thoughts is better than 1.
How do you kill one with no life?
Originally Posted by Conduct View Post
I agree, a co-leader would be nice. Someone to make decisions if Beat is out partying with his pimp German or Russian friends haha. I'm kidding, but I still think 2 strong leader opinions/thoughts is better than 1.

yep the co leader can help with the leadership
-----
Originally Posted by FeedMeMore View Post
I vote for sergio

wow thanks
Last edited by sergiodes; Feb 26, 2014 at 02:45 AM. Reason: <24 hour edit/bump
I'd put on the co-leadership someone that you can trust and is always active, as well someone with experience in that role.

Bob was a co-leader in Kira and most always did his job.
(D) Diamonds
Grab a drink and some food this post is a long one haha
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Lets not rush the coleader thing it's only been like a week or two since this clan has become more active and so far I think serg deserves it. He plays more in-game, already has the right to war, he's forum active, and probably better than me which is the basis of all things toribash

I play a ton of other games as well with their own forums and clans and such I kind of don't want more work

I just gave a ton of reasons on who should be coleader but I'm hypocrite cause I said not to rush this, lol

Oh well, beat you don't have to do it but if you ask me It'd be nice, especially for me, to have someone who has leadership privileges during the week when the rest of us are on late at night. Monday through Friday.

As for the betting server time there should just be a general gmt time like 12 and then let all of the diamond people join that would be about 5 or 6 then we could get started with the server it shouldn't be that hard plus if the decal is at least 2k put in the desc and people will just flow in like no tomorrow of course we can't forget to have our own betting money and let's try not to bet under 500 anything smaller makes the server laaaaaaaaaaame
Last edited by TheTrueBob; Feb 26, 2014 at 06:46 AM.
I am the true Bob of all things I was just Bob once until there was too many of too many that I could call fakes.